šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on new Pirates of Corellia Hero - Anne [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

Just stupidly OP. Gotta keep whales splurging in CF1 I guess. Welcome to the end of this sorry game

1 Like

There where many heroes that were absolutely OP and after heroes like Ruby or Goseck an the likes, you would think, they cant possibly get much strongerā€¦

But boy was i wrongā€¦

Of all the things that should not happen in this game, this should not happen the most :wink:

Anyway, itā€™s a good thing in a way. I tended to spend more than i planned to but the feeling that i want any new heroes completly vanished with the news of these new heroes. (This one and the green new frigg who simply kills everyone when there are a Fee green tiles in the Board)

I wanted to buy some keys and maybe some coins for the Gargoyls, but why should i bother anymore?

Even If i would pull a Gargoyl, it would be outclassed by the time i would have leveld it. I mean, look at them, this event will start the 2nd time tomorrow but they are already uninteressting because no matter how good they are, there will soon be two heroes that end the game in 9 tiles. And buy the time you would have leveld these heroes - If you get them - there will be heroes announced that will do the same or more in less time.

There wont be any tactic left, soon the best was to Play will be rainbow because you will only have to Charge one hero and itā€™s Game over. (If you spend a s****load of Money to get the newest OP stuff)

And to balance the game, the will give a 7% Attack and def bonus If you use all S1 5*ā€¦ Because that really helps. At least to make them as good as some New Event 4*ā€¦

There is simply no point in spending Money for that game anymoreā€¦

Itā€™s a shame, because i really loved it

6 Likes

This is what I was thinking also. Its crazy to think but Iā€™ve had ridiculous luck with the coins. I pulled C Vivica on some of the keys Iā€™ve been saving on the 7th pull. When they did the pre release for the more expensive 400 gems portal, I bought up some of the pulls and pulled the slow yellow hero Malin. I was also finishing up on Rhys.

Point of it is, up release, all 3 of those yellows look absolutely great. I passed and have been passing on on all of the 6 epic daily offers for a while now because especially now because in all honesty, theres a really good chance they wont be any good in 3-4 months

This game has a deep 5 figures in funds from myself. I love the game but for someone who has tried to be competitive, its too much. Iā€™ve justified it by saying its ā€œentertainmentā€ but part of the entertainment is myself playing in a top 100 alliance and raiding to the top of the raid boards.

Youre correct, it started with Xnol who is OP in disguise and continued on with Ruby. Now, were looking at heroes that can OSK nearly full heroes with KhuFU and Gosek

Were seeing whats next and Iā€™m not liking it

2 Likes

Since Anne is a Fast speed, i would reduce the ailment duration to 3 turns. That should help balance her out a bit

Lol at the rate weā€™ve gone in 2022 weā€™ve used up almost all the possible power creep. Another 5 months or so and weā€™ll see healers who heal 80% to all, hitters who do 600% to all, and similarly ridiculous nonsense.

Yay SG. You convinced me to stop spending a month ago because of this speed and imbalance

1 Like

I used to freak out about these new crazy OP heroes that appear in beta worried it will break the game but what ends up happening is if not a lot of people pull them they donā€™t mess with the Karma too much and if too many people get it then in will come the nerf hammer and these heroes impact the top 100 alliances way more than the majority middling around in the middle to upper middle tiers

2 Likes

Finally yellow hard hitter, about time.

Since Anne is a Fast speed, i would reduce the ailment duration to 3 turns. That should help balance her out a bit

The bridge has collapsed, but lets put sticks on the water bellow, so atleast ants can cross to the other side :smiley:

1 Like

i will say anne is OP at her current stats, unless i pulled her my stance could change and say she is perfectly balance :blush:

4 Likes

Problem with her is not only her special strenght, but also her requirements to do tons of dmgā€¦

If you put her at tank, she meets those requirements without any thought of it, if it will work :slight_smile:

Just accept the fact, that your whole team will get decimated stronger than khufu at fast speedā€¦ if anyone is still alive,3 ailments will take care of you to not wish to live any longer :smiley:

SG JUST NO! Change her skillset

2 Likes

They probably gonna just drop 50% skill damage to 500% and call it a day. This is SG, what do you expect? And then like gosseck, sneakily bring her damage back to 550% in a few months

1 Like

not sure why Pirates are getting the only one new hero, and the other four are being forgotten about

Maybe another new hero for and old retired event will arrive once CF1 will return again in 4-5 months.
And now I am not rulling out new Starfall, Slayer, or Villian heros to arrive for the next CF2.
If it will be the case, then it will might arrived in V52 Beta.

1 Like

Guardian polar bear (just a mech frida)

White Queen for wonderland (dark element)

Cinderella for grimforest (nature)

1 Like

I think that they will be adding a new hero every CF1. That way there will be players wanting to spend a small fortune for getting this new hero. I noticed that this SGā€™s way to keep old portals alive.

3 Likes

Anne and Roz are pretty weak in comparison to the new Costume for Xnolphodā€¦

:dizzy: Special Skill: Fear Monger

• Boosts the mana of all allies by 3% per each Dark shield on the board.
  • Reduces the mana generation of all enemies by 3% per each Dark shield on the board.
  • All enemies receive 330 Poison Damage over 2 turns.

Given this new costume I suggested in Beta that Roz and Anne be bumped up to Very Fast speed to compensate.

is it true? since all S3 costumes havenā€™t completed yet?

I think S4 costumes will arrive only after Season 6 is started

1 Like

thatā€™s why, i think s4 costume still in design right now

Can we get S1 double costumes, S2 costumes (and increased bonus to same) and S3 costumes all out before we talk about S4 ones? :slight_smile: