šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

oh on! Do we need to create the new buff. CoT to go with dot and hot.

Just to mentione few hereos that can cleanse without healing first: cRigard, cSonya, cCaedmon, Guardian Kong, Lady Lock, Lady Loki, Roc, cDomitiaā€¦

1 Like

@DaveCozy @Guvnor I thought beta just closed the other day?

V32 Build 1 closed. But there are often a number of beta builds per version where different stuff is tested :slight_smile:

4 Likes

More like an import from DragonStrike lol. The pumpkin bomb should be able to be cleansed.

Victor needs balance changes. more attack on the skill or canā€™t dispel his status ailments

Whatā€™s with the slow 4 stars? SG has a thing lately with slow 4 stars, Season 3 has million of them.

And unfortunately, I have all of them.

Woahā€¦ those new Legendary heroes are just plain OP. They definetely will nerf them before release.

Why they design that OP heroes and yet give us below average HoTM?

3 Likes

The answer is: :dollar:

It is harder to summon for them.

2 Likes

OP heroā€™s generate revenue and they have option to nerf it all when it sells enough :wink:

7 Likes

Still pretty early on in testing but VTV (edit: VTV is Vanda/Telly/Vela) instead of GTV has not led to a clear win rate increase, though not many people are attacking.

On offense the heroes are strong, but havenā€™t felt overpowered to me, tbh. Fairly sure that Iā€™m not planning on replacing Grazul with Vanda anytime soon, though Vanda would probably make for a great backup for Wars for teams that lack Grazul.

Francine is a pretty light hit to balance out her desirable recurring cleanse. Feels balanced to me, especially considering that the DoT/Blind/etc does still afffect you for a full turn before being cleansed.

7 Likes

These new heroes are great, but as always, while they are aimed at crashing the current GTV meta, what they will do is they will destroy so many other heroes even further while still not making people shake up their defenses due to the emblem costs.

4 Likes

Why would you use VTV? Waitā€¦ what does V stand for?

Sorry, Vanda/Telly/Vela. VTV replacing GTV in the defense meta was predicted by some at the launch of this wave of Beta.

1 Like

I demand a buff to Grazulā€¦ seriouslyā€¦ vanda with aoe, potential heal and immunity 1 turn more than Grazul???

*insert am I a joke to you meme with grazul card

1 Like

Well Bjorn does 200%+350%, with the 350% being more like 390% if he hits a holy target, both hits dealt in same turn, no staggering. He is average speed though. How does Jackā€™s total damage output compare to Bjornā€™s?

2 Likes

That doesnā€™t explain why they nerfed Roc. Even his original iteration would pale in comparison with these heroes. And I am saying this as someone who maxed him.

Vanda looks heavily OP to me. Stops healing for 3 turns and protects allies for 3 turns + damage to all opponents for very fast?! Should be either fast mana hero and/or reduce the amount of turns to 1 and/or 2

6 Likes

now Malosi will get his attentionā€¦