šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

Yes she will steal 61% of each hero even a little more if you have a mana troop on her that for example at lvl30 gives and additional 20% healing bonus. So she will steal a total of 73,2% of the healing of each hero. Itā€˜s the same skill that also Costume Elkanen has but with her itā€˜s on all ennemies and not just on 3. Costume Rigard however will mess that plan up because he can cleanse that stealing effect aliment.

1 Like

,they have to rework and Victor, like a king of vampires he must be the best but he itā€™s meh.

2 Likes

Interesting that the Pumpkin Bomb got downgraded. That was panned a little in the comments so far, but I guess the analysis from Beta says otherwise?

Now Iā€™m more into Grazul than Vanda now. Cause she steal only to herself. And damage is too low.
Another +40% on her damage. Or small DOT like 80 stack bleed for 2 turn is good.

Grazul at least heal 200+ HP

3 Likes

Super disappointed about Vanda. She got the Roc treatmentā€¦ what an over-nerf! Was excited to try to pull for herā€¦ not anymore.

2 Likes

Ugh, Vanda got nerfed (although still subject to change). No longer excited about her.

1 Like

Just to clarify: Vanda ā€œstealingā€ healing means she reduces all healing applied to all enemies by 61% and applies it to herself, right? If so that original build with 100% steal seems way op, as she would totally negate any opponent healer at very fast speed. Seems more balanced to me now.

7 Likes

This heroes now look average, nothing special for special event heroes. Like 90% of all special heroes average shining new heroes. Pass them and donā€™t look back.

~Victor sits quietly in the corner, sobbing into his cape.

Vanda; an attacking orientated Grazul? I think the reduction to her health steal was justifiable. It brings her inline with Victor and makes her a less oppressive prospect when coupled with her status ailments block. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m a fan of dropping the latter down to 2 turns but thatā€™s just me and without being able to test it out myself I donā€™t know how big of an impact that will have.

Given the choice, I dare say Iā€™d rather have Grazul. Same turns on the blocks, but IMO Grazul has a more useful skill in her healing along with an elemental link and an innate resistance to boot. Vanda has damage to all but at 110% that really is wet noodle territory.

Francineā€¦ Iā€™ll take one to go please!

7 Likes

Hopefully this will not be final version of Vanda.
Few good suggestions hopefully SG reads these and listen.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why everyone is complaining about Vanda now. She seems fine.

4 Likes

Assuming her debuff is same as Victorā€™s, yes. Victor steals 61% of healing so the original recipient gets only 39%. Super useful against healers already. Now imagine Vanda stealing 61% of everybody. Basically if Rigard (not costumed) or Vivica fires when Vandaā€™s HP steal is active Vanda is basically guaranteed a full heal while opponent gets measly heal that can be undone with AoE or few tiles. She was way too OP in her original incarnation. Now her debuff has a bit short duration, but still, with right timing, it can change the tide of battle.

5 Likes

Exactly. In this current form, I donā€™t think there is anything wrong with her, she just requires more careful planning than before because that one turn is huge when calculating plays. Overall, I wonā€™t be upset if I get her. Sheā€™s gonna make field aid wars even easier!

5 Likes

Complaining is different then stating an opinion, for me she just no longer has as much value for mats as a support hero in red with bk, zim, Grazul and garnet all now being clearly better (to me)ā€¦ but hey, maybe if I need a 5th support hero Iā€™ll get around to her if I end up pulling her with coins. (Fingers crossed for Fran)

1 Like

Not to be that guy, but a complaint usually stems from a strong opinion. Some people are expressing opinions, that is true, but itā€™s also on the verge of a complaint. However, semantics aside, you are correct. Vandaā€™s desirability is heavily dependant on an individual and their playstyle.

1 Like

Fair enough, I guess through our own perspectives we can view anything as a complaint. And yes, I can see the value for her for some, I just didnā€™t feel the change was needed but it is what it is. End of day, a less desirable hero for me only saves me money so, I guess I should be happy haha.

I think the new Halloween 5* are a tad too powerful.

I suspect many people were just excited about getting a hero who was probably overpowered in her original form. 3 rounds of stealing all healing at very fast? Man, that can change a lot. I agree her current firm looks fine at 61% for 2 rounds.

3 Likes

Thats in fact pretty useless. When you face her in defense you just bring cRigard to counter her. When you attack thats useless cause no good defenses have a healer on it .

What??? Almost every defense have a healer. In fact the most used tank is a healer.

Telluria heal 306 HP over 2 turns.

61% of it is
153 Ɨ 61% = 93.33 怋 93 (rounded down) each turn or 186 HP over 2 turns

Vanda can steal up to 5 Ɨ 186 = 930 over 2 turns.

Not only it heal her by 930 after 2 turns but it also means each enemy lost 186 potential HP after 2 turns.

7 Likes