🧪 Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

I feel SG is trying to have one OP hero on events. Finley, Jabberwock, now Vanda. They failed with Roc, though xD

4 Likes

Translate from polish:

I’m curious about these new heroes.

1 Like

Killhare for Easter too

4 Likes

Cross-posting regarding the fact there is no Holy (yellow) hero:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fairly False Forum Facts :nerd_face:

Roc is garbage, he should be first on the list for the next update

3 Likes

Ehm not, untill Noor is still part of this game, Roc is godlike compare to Noor…

1 Like

Roc has the same problem as JF: they were both nerfed in beta, a bit too much but not that much so they would be completely useless. But they pale in comparison to their original form, so it seems that is why they are looked down so much. Still, I wonder why SG nerfs Roc and then comes with something like Vanda …

Still, when compared to Zocc, Noor, etc. Roc is like 6* hero.

3 Likes

For what it’s worth, some testers in Beta still preferred Grazul over Vanda as well.

Although Vanda having 3 turns ailment shield is better than Grazul’s 2 turn shield, the main reason given was that Grazul’s quick 250~300 HP heal was more useful than Vanda’s 80ish points of damage to all enemies + vampirism which is niche.

6 Likes

Interesting. The final product will certainly be worthy of using some EHT coins. I’ll stay tuned!

1 Like

This is absurd. I can understand being disappointed Zocc isn’t fast like Hansel, but this takes exaggeration to an extreme that is simply wrong and very misleading to newer/inexperienced players. Zocc and Roc are the same speed, Zocc does more up front damage than Roc does over 3 turns, and then has the mana control…Average speed cleanse and heal reduction are not that powerful.

6 Likes

Any word on Francine from beta testers ?
I like her Cleanse at fast speed. Better than Lady Locke average speed . Thanks.

IMO, Zocc is quite OK actually. He is not that far compared to Roc (if not better). at least Zocc is a lot lot lot better than Noor.

4 Likes

Francine has been well received generally.

Downside over Grazul or Vanda is you have to take the ailment first, and it will only cleanse at the end of the turn. The advantage, however, is that you can use Francine after ailments have been applied too and she’ll still dispel them (unlike Grazul or Vanda, who should be fired before for best results).

Her damage also may seem low, but her Rogue class is very beneficial to help bump it up (since the sword path is awesome) and her damage against ice is quite strong too.

5 Likes

Hmm, but do you know that you can use Vanda only once? Not to mention that the heal is 1 out of 3 buffs out there. Sinlge hand GTV core, ok, are you beta tester to write something like this?
Why nerf Vela? Well you can check Titan mafia and see how the nerf made her unusable. Lulz.

Beta Update (Sept 29).

Some balance changes to all the new Morlovia Heroes. All recieved an attack stat boost.

Changes to the wording of Francine

Changes to Jack & Vanda’s skills to bring them more in line with the existing heroes in the game.

Still no buffs/ balance changes for Victor, Valeria or Vlad :frowning:

As always, changes are written as Old and New

2 Likes

Poor vanda, she just went from very unique to… likely best to max a dupe Grazul over her, hope they’ll increase the damage a bit to offset the changes and make her a bit more interesting.

1 Like

Well… she’s still unique lol :stuck_out_tongue: haven’t changed her abilities set :slight_smile:

Her healing steal is now the same as Victor’s in terms of % but applies to all enemies. And the ailment block is the same as Grazul’s now.

Overall, more balanced IMPHO.

4 Likes

So, say she fires, then the whole team gets healed by an opponent Rigard…Does she steal 61% from each hero on the opposition team individually?

e.g 61% x 5?

I haven’t used her, not in beta, but I know my want to get her dropped off quite a bit with these changes, she’s a support hero, which is fine and good, I like those types in my builds but her support damage is poor, the healing steal is meh and only helps her survive, not the team, and she’s certainly not anywhere close to a last stand type of hero… so it’s all about the immunity, which is only on par with Grazul but Graz can bring a team back with the right board (ghosting reds to heal). Guess we’ll see how it shakes out.