đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Monster Island Event [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

I am intrigue about this, so this mean that we can heal our heroes, healers will not do anything?

I will test this during the event.

I will also test that can we still overheal or what happens if the hero was at 10% HP and a reviver get him back at 15-20% according to hero card.

1 Like

I think that this sign up phase is only to sort out all alliances to (probably) 3 difficulties (easy, medium, hard).

You will still play with your alliance memebers, not like in W3K with random players.

How an alliance can sign up to this event? By a leader?

2 Likes

Yes maybe, I wonder if an alliance like mine on my own I can still participate in the hard mode.

In Beta we do not need to do anything to be signed up.

We just need to join to an alliance.

Those who are not in an alliance when the event starts will only see the event in “spectator” mode for the alliance if they join to one later.

That is nice, similar to the alliance event then the alliance decide to participate or no.
Now, it does not look like it is a ranking system for loot, just the tier that you alliance is place in

Awesome thanks, yes overheal is another case to test

Minions also could be very useful and work like shields possibly.

1 Like

Yes, those probalby should work.

We will see how the event looks like in 15 hours :slight_smile:

I’m guessing EP Monster Island will look near identical to Monster Island in Puzzle Combat.

Googling “Puzzle Combat Monster Island” would probably be a good way to see what it will look like

1 Like

Perhaps it will resemble the season map but instead of 1-36 stops it might have points of interest to visit. Hope it’s fun.

Watch video. This is monster island in PC.

10 Likes

Thx @BlackZed

It looks similar indeed.

I will update the OP soon.

I will included this video to the OP too.

3 Likes

Thanks for the video. I think I like it, the event looks great. :+1:

1 Like

Indeed. Watched the video this morning and I think this event will be very enjoyable.

OMG! This is the thing that SGG forgot a long time ago (or they needed to forgot). Let’s sum up it in this way.

Actually, the only new stuff that I can recall, which doesn’t have new heroes is a mythic titan. The rest are wars & regular titan. And you need to get your new heroes to be the best in it. Why the Monster Island can’t be like this? I think it will be really nice addition to the game, appreciated by many players!

4 Likes

Following
 this looks like it could be an awesome change up! :smile:

I have added some more details to the OP.

I will add more information later.

3 Likes

Thank you. It sounds really great, I think it will be my favourite event in the game. Pitty that it will last only 2 days.

1 Like