šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Covenant of Champions Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Yeah :flushed: for me too. Then :smirk::roll_eyes:

1 Like

looks like the increase in crude petroleum prices has affected the economy in this game. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

@PlayForFun Since this portal is 400 gems per single summon, will the other portals in the game currently increase as well or stay the same? Also, will future summon portals that will be new, be 400 gems as well?

For 400 gems do they atleast give costumes dor heroes that have them? If not I donā€™t see myself pulling much from this. That is the main reason I stayed away from black friday and solstice portals.

2 Likes

More new heroes, more over powered than the last. Great. I guess thats why the QoL stuff keeps getting kicked to the curb. More $$$ though.

No doubt about it now, Fonzie is warming up the jetski.

6 Likes

I dot think that they will rise other portalā€™s gem cost.
As we have several portals with 350 gems / pull, and the 300 gem cost portals are still in the game without any change.

@ffphier costumes are not included in the portal

3 Likes

More bad news. No costumes.

If costumes were included @400 gems per summon, that makes it a bit more palatable.

1 Like

And why? Because they added random old heroes? Iā€™m supposed to pay 33% more because I have a shot at Zeline or Misandra? Iā€™ll pass, thank you very much.

4 Likes

I can see the existing portals and the new ā€œrelatedā€ ones (new towers, seasons, challenge events, etc.) keeping the same pricing, but the brand new events costing 400 gems per summon from now on.

Otherwise, I donā€™t understand why this specific portal would be more expensive than all the other ones. It isnā€™t particularly appealing. There are good heroes, but the odds arenā€™t any better.

1 Like

It can be 400 for any new portal, but I think they will not touch the existing ones.

1 Like

Itā€™s the first game with inflation for me. An additional 33.3% per summon, for a portal with ONLY 2 New Entrants, amidst a sea of 74.

If costumes were included, if available, charging 400 gems would not be surprising.

Guess this new price of 400 gems will apply to Styx, CF2 and Monster Island.

3 Likes

Actually Styx was 300 gems as last seen in Beta:

3 Likes

Meaning 400 gems for new beta portals after this ? Monster Island and others to come.

Thank goodness Styx was listed as 300 gems.

2 Likes

We will see what will be the gem cost later in any new events.

1 Like

:laughing:

:ocean: :shark: :ocean:

3 Likes

So 400$ to do 100 summons (assuming one by one and not buying any deals)ā€¦ wow. Just crazy. Theyā€™ll probably see if spending drops or if it is according to expectation. If the latter, no doubt all future portals will be this price too (or even higher). Iā€™d recommend nobody does summonsā€¦ but whales will whale.

And itā€™s funny how they can keep releasing new heroes non-stop but thereā€™s no time to make 15 and 16-star titans, meaning alliances still have to police hits and cap damage. The excuse is itā€™s ā€œtoo hard to balance with lootā€ or something like that. But plenty of time to balance new heroesā€¦

4 Likes

In their defense, it doesnā€™t seem like they spend too much time balancing new heroes, either. Just buff/nerf them after the fact.

5 Likes

that would be buff new heroes and then nerf them after they will no longer appear as a feature in a portal

2 Likes

Yeah you are right. I was thinking that as I wrote it but didnā€™t want to update it to make the sentence too long. But it should have read ā€œBut plenty of time to release new heroes (maybe because they arenā€™t balanced wellā€¦)ā€ or something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m already in the mood for these new heroes, just like with every new hero in the last year. Aka i just forgot their names and specials as soon as i was done reading them. I will never pull them and probably never face them. My only two cents about them are:

• the 5* Franz should be another colour;
  • i would like to remind everyone how the staff opened the last balance update thread. I quote: ā€œThis year, weā€™ve been rather conservative with the power levels of new Family Bonuses and certain Family-specific Passives.ā€ So much conservative that these passives are, in some cases, stronger and more useful than the special itself. Sentences aged not so well.
5 Likes