šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

Donā€™t forget the Cover - family bonus, so crazy

when is this event? 10 characters

My Guess in December, but Staff will most likely specify the exact done in the V53 announcement today.

1 Like

oh i c , thanks man!

Iā€™ve seen some leaked images of these heroes from beta now, and I can only hope theyā€™re not right (but I doubt it). :confounded: Too cartoonish, and IMHO donā€™t do justice to Dumas wonderful work. The new heroes in the Black Friday portal are lightyears away, they instead look great!

2 Likes

The S3 hero costumes seemed to have some draft 2D image.
I think those will be changed in the live game.
Earlier Staff did the same with the Clash of Knights heroes.

We will see.

2 Likes

Aha, Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed then! Thanks.

1 Like

I feel likeā€¦ Iā€™m ok with my decent rosterā€¦ Until these sons a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  make my roster inconsequential.

3 Likes

Today is the first day I actually looked through all these heroes. Wow, some real gems in here.

1 Like

December will see 30 new heroes launching into live game.

24-5*
4-2*
2-3*

Have fun! Heh heh

2 Likes

At SG:

17 Likes

I was curious so I checked my game diary plus a thread in Forum :

Released into live game
By Month
Total - 5* - 4* - 3*
Includes HOTM

Dec 2022: 31 => 23-5-3
Nov 2022: 21 => 16-2-3
Oct 2022: 20 => 15-3-2
Sept 2022: 22 => 16-4-2
Aug 2022: 13 => 10-2-1
July 2022: 8 => 4-2-2
May 2022: 18 => 9-5-4
April 2022: 18 => 8-5-5
Mar 2022: 17 => 9-5-3
Feb 2022: 6 => 6-0-0
Jan 2022: 6 => 5-1-0
(Edited 3-12-2022)

Anyone, who is familiar with TTā€™s financial results for the 6 months ended 30 Sept 2022, will understand why there is a huge surge in heroes released from Sept to Dec.

And this surge should continue to March 2023, to boost TTā€™s results for the year ended 31 March 2023.

To the hero collectors & whales: Happy times ahead!

8 Likes

I canā€™t decide which one I most fear/want so Iā€™ll just take them all! :wink:
Thank you for your prompt assistance with this matter :kissing_heart:

feeling so overwhelmed by the new heroes galore and their OP-ness.

how are you the whales who are chasing every new heroes? are you still chasing them? just curious

3 Likes

I am not a whale, probably a hering :D, but i use to summon quite a lot.
But indeed i wont summon so much on the Musketeer-Portal.

1. imo the Masquerade-Heros are more interesting. At least the two we have seen yet, very strong @fast mana-speed. So i will wait for this portal to summon more. Some Buddies for my Joves would be great.
  2. the game goes onā€¦there will be even more and even stronger heroes in 2023 to summon.

To be honest: i dont know when the heroes will become much too strong to keep the game balanced.
Let us see the facts: the Heroes have to get stronger everytime to keep the cash-cow working.
So now that we are at 600%+ damage (sniper) / up to 500% damage (reaper) with even more passive abilities and uncelansable HocusPocusā€¦how much can you increase all these values until the whole sytem crashes?

6 Likes

Haha, nice one.

I think this is basically the way the game works lately.

Even if for anyone the Brave Musketeers heroes look ā€œwowā€ now, I bet that 6 months from now weā€™ll have way more powerful heroes.

And then, weā€™ll get Musketeers costumes, so that the Brave Musketeers heroes will get more relative again (at least for a few more months) and so on.

2 Likes

In August 2023 we might see some musketeers in the Soul Exchange

So I will wait some months to pick one

Besides G Chameleon, is there another hero that can dispel the undispellable buffs of the enemies?

Lepiota for one target

1 Like

I canā€™t be the only one wondering if the boss versions of these Musketeers are anything like ā€” much less bigger and more powerful than ā€” their hero versions, that this ā€œeventā€ may be nigh-uncompletable for 99%+ of players, making it essentially a 100% paywall experience?

1 Like