šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

Cover should protect from only one hit. You got hit, you arenā€™t under cover anymore. And that would make it the buff opposite of the sleeping status ailment. :+1:

6 Likes

Cover should be nerfed to only 1 time per match

:rofl::joy:
20 I donā€™t really care

All this musketeers thing seems like a giant pile of crappā€¦ this game is becoming more and more ridiculous with each updateā€¦ they probably want the players to quit, so they can shut down the servers without to much fussā€¦

2 Likes

Even without Anne there are some interesting heroes here

I want Aramis (the purple Chopper that doesnā€™t bark) and Athos (this one seem to be an interesting sniper and minion remover. He would be useful against M&M)

And with Porthos I could bench Jott.

Not sure Iā€™ll end up with any 5*

1 Like

Underwild is mostly (if not entirely) Jules Verne universe.

1 Like

I only noticed it now. @PlayForFun The Cardinal is really female!?

@Pike as far as I can tell: Yes

1 Like

That doesnā€™t match the template. Iā€™m disappointed. I request a buff! Or nerf? :thinking:

1 Like

About Rochefort:

• If the targets is defeated in 3 turns all enemies receive 570 damage.

I canā€™t tell because of the typo, but does this apply just to the target Rochefort selects, or to all 3 targets hit (ie: is the correct spelling ā€œIf the target is defeatedā€, or ā€œif the targets are defeatedā€)? Iā€™m hoping itā€™s the first, because the second quite frankly sounds like a full team wipe if you aim it correctlyā€¦

The red cassock and longer hair may be ambiguous, but Cardinal Richelieu is definitely a dude :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ā€œDuplicitous Dukeā€ is her/his fancy name.

So maybe Cardinal is he ?

But at first sight he looks like a she.

2 Likes

LOL Sheā€™s gonna be a monster on rush attacks I wonder how sheā€™ll look physcho or like Prime Minster of Canada Justin Trudeau ā€œSPEECHLESS,ā€ lol put that all aside if you are to put mad duckets on this game to obtain her @ least have her or him lol @ average speed lol :joy:

I finally it funny that Queen Anne hard counters her pirate self

I think the 3 other skill include her. Itā€™s like recover health for all allies, the caster still got recovery health right? I think She is the best taunter now, got undispelled def, mana gen, and attack. Only Snow White can beat her.

1 Like

It maybe that way. But if it isā€¦

It does NOT read that way.

I think because Guin recover for nearby. You can check other healer who heal all or maybe Dodge from Bastet and others.

1 Like

You knowā€¦ I believe you! It makes sense they would release it as you say. And not in a more balanced way.

So it is not a glass cannon taunter!
But another red button, whose allies are going to ruin your day if the new Queen is allowed to trigger her special.
Whichā€¦ they would have done anyway :partying_face:

1 Like

I think She can be next tank with Khufu and Porthos or Milady as flank. Green tank with red and blue flank seem will be trending again after GTV era.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a little slow butā€¦
Thatā€™s also the perk of a good taunter,
Bringing Slow heroes up to bat.
Especially with undispellable +54% mana gen
And +50% damage.

How funā€¦

2 Likes