šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Hero Academy [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Sorry if itā€™s been answered before but do we have an estimated release date for v30 / HA ?

Nothing official at the moment, no.

Hero Academy may also end up in a later version, depending on how much more itā€™s updated.

1 Like

Yes please, I super agree.
11. Retrain your LEGENDARY Fire Heroes
12. Retrain your LEGENDARY Ice Heroes
13. Retrain your LEGENDARY Nature Heroes
14. Retrain your LEGENDARY Holy Heroes
15. Retrain your LEGENDARY Dark Heroes

Or, can be with same color from our 5* source.
11. Retrain your LEGENDARY Element Heroes
If we put red *5 hero like Khagan ā†’ output can be Marjana//Mitsuko/GM/etcā€¦

14 Likes

Hang on a secondā€¦ Itā€™s only got 3 5* from each challenge event. Itā€™s missing Finley, Jabberwock, and Black Knight. Why? The list still has some of the best challenge event 5*, so theyā€™re not intentionally taking out all the good ones to water down our odds. Strange

1 Like

They are only including HotMs that have been out for at least a year. It might be the same with event heroes. Finley, BK, and Jabber are all recent additions that have been available for less than a year.

1 Like

Have been playing for 1.5 years and now just waiting for HA. Very happy with this current version and will keep me playing for quite some time to comeā€¦ I am a regular ctp spender and this will not alter my spending/summons at the event gatesā€¦ thank you @EmpiresPuzzles.

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad to see there is an improvement but still got a way to go. Take away the first 2 levels. Training common anything is pointless. I like that troop training now costs iron instead of ham.

Yay for adding in S2 and Event heroes but it also makes things harder. Please, just take out S1 heroes. Why is that so hard? Without S1 heroes itā€™s still 49 legendaries to choose from. The odds of you getting the one you want are still small even with the odds on all of them being equal. But with S1 in thatā€™s 69 legendaries with a higher leaning towards them.

Or keep things as they are and do one change. No dupes at all. Let it read what legendaries you have in your inventory and only spit out a legendary that you donā€™t have. No dupes until you have all the options available. I think a lot of people will be happy to know that no matter what, they are going to get something new.

5 Likes

So we will get 1 none classic hero ea 5 months and then it will be 1/49 possibilities, gee thanksā€¦
Eituer shorten the time from 7days or increase the odds

2 Likes

I canā€™t see many ppl spending in Legends Portal regardless of what HA does.

Most ppl who tried it the first time wonā€™t be going back and those who were successful this time round will probs give up next time when they get nothing.

2 Likes

I am ok with Hero Academy except for the fact I can only go for a 5* retrain and every other feature is blocked for 7 days. Allow 1 retrain and 1 training from recruits option to run in parallel. Then the outrageous times to complete are somewhat ok. Given time/cost to complete building and SGs inability to make more space at the base this is fair.

Yea. I caved and gave Legends a try. Did a 30 pull got Gravemaker and Thoth. Already had Thoth. Did try to pull more and was super disappointed. Definitely not going to pull more. I have spent enough money and have more than enough legendaries for multiple teams. Gotta level them still. But the only reason for me to spend is to try for some of the new stuff or things that Iā€™m missing. My spending will probably drop especially if odds are not in my favor.

1 Like

Yea 7 days is brutal. Make it 4 days.

1 Like

Even as an FTP who embraces the grinding and waiting this all seems a bit muchā€¦

Especially all the time to get to that point with upgrades.

Even my patience is getting testedā€¦

12 Likes

Sorry my English is poor and I have a question hereā€¦ Is that mean we have 5% chance to get 5* heroes including s1, s2, ole HOTM and event heroes or not ?

Think itā€™s:

95% chance Season 1 5*
5% ex HOTM, S2 and old events

3 Likes

Oh thank you! I forgot that is retraining not training.

1 Like

If this sounds like a good idea can someone pass this on to SG.

How about trading heroes for ascension mats?

1 Like

Perhaps you should have suggested 4 at worst 5 days instead of 7daysā€¦:thinking:, 7 days seem pretty long for retraining!

5% is a huge improvement and actually makes it a better opportunity to get those HOTM/event/S2 heroes than an FTP player would get from farmed gems.
but impatient me would love to see those 7 days to be reduced to 4-5 days :rofl:

Itā€™s been suggested! I hear some ftp and ctp expressing satisfaction with HA and thatā€™s great. For many ptw this has been an utter disappointment. Mostly due to our massive rosters of saved 5* that are more or less worthless. Many had hoped they would at least be able to turn them in for some emblems or 4* ascension materials or a decent chance for another hero thatā€™s missing.

Grinding to level HA in order to put one of my spare Tell, Clarissa or for that matter Sartana and a huge amount of resources for a minimal chance of getting something I want (probably around 10-20 heroes I wouldnā€™t mind in current pool) is unthinkable to me.

7 days for a 99% chance of disappointment.

Let me also explain what this means in regard with normal summons. Every 5* that youā€™re not happy to level is now food. Worth about 1400xp when leveling another hero. That means the current odds for players like me, is Slim to none to get anything of value back when summoning.

Iā€™m not in the gaming industry but Iā€™m guessing SG looks at life time value and that they arenā€™t really interested in keeping the whales happy, as they see them as close to end of cycle. But that means someone else need to step in to pay instead. I have a hard time seeing new players investing thousands of $ to merely catch up to the older ftp/ctp. So that leaves you happy ftp/ctp guys to fill the void and become ptw as we become ftp/ctp instead :slight_smile:

7 Likes