🧪 Early Information on Dragonspire (Overview) [Part of The Beta Beat v67]

What I’ve learned after 15 minutes of playing

I wasn’t expecting this part. Means your regular roster still helps. Although I can’t figure out the exact stat contribution yet.

2 Dragon assist

It does fire in auto play which is nice (unlike some other stage effects like seasonal events and COE)
All dragons are very slow. The first time I tried to use them in a raid, it was over before the dragon charged. The dragon only charges with like color tiles (unlike other games I’ve played where all elements contribute)

3 New Stuff

All new “heroes”, buildings, items. It’s going to take a bit to figure all of this out

4 Is it skippable?

I guess it is. My first thought is maybe that’s what I’ll do. But if I can use the dragon to help me, it will make things easier to have better dragons. We don’t know yet, but if we can use these in war, then it’s almost a must do.

5 Gems carryover

Gems seem to be the one resource that carries over. My initial thought is to use gems for the base game, since that’s what I care most about. But I’ll have to see how that changes as we see how dragons impact the base game. Or will we have separate dragon wars?

6 world energy

You get the same max in both versions (for me that’s 72) but they seem to have different energy

7 no loot tickets

Maybe they’re not enabled yet but I can’t use loot tickets on map stages. Timesaver is actively disabled for now. I’d say tbd on both for now.

8 more chests

There is a dragon monster and dragon raid chest. Both on the same 12 hour cooldown. I fill two of each. Am I going to double the amount of time I play to additionally fill 4 dragon chests a day too? Am I going to do that during AR when I’m farming as much as possible. Some future decisions to be made.

18 Likes