E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

This was mine as a pup, his name was “Atilla the honey”
FB_IMG_1677577018263
That face, he got away with murder for the longest time

8 Likes

I understand your frustration. Of course the offensive team has an advantage, but if the colors are running against you the disadvantage kills this. I attacked teams with a power of 3500 - only average heroes and lost with my 4900 team with no average heroes. My team was short in one colour and when I started the fight I had a lot of super combos in the missing colour. I lost this fight twice and reduce my pots by 80.
Therefore I fight only against teams with normal heroes and a power below 4700. I am not a coward, but the colour pit let me no chance.

Cheers Reder

1 Like

My sentiments exactly!!!

5 Likes

and another cross post

8 Likes

Leaving the game for a few months, and coming back to see all the new events and portals and heroes…

8 Likes

Using all flag

17 Likes

Thanks Steven :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

This Valor challenge is very hard to complete :smiley:

5 Likes

That´s impossible!:placard: :smile:

5 Likes

this is probably the most frustrating challenge ever lol @Shohoku79 I think you will agree with @Vidya128 's meme!

4 Likes

LOL, I’d say I will fail this challenge every time it shows up.

4 Likes

when it’s minion war, and you watch your attack team die slowly from all the enemy minions

8 Likes

Most intense movement!!
I’m like:- No! No! It’s not baby toy!! You are killing it!! :laughing: and last… Do you know the price of a life it’s Zero for me but do you now about whale fish :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

just once, let the guppy beat the whale!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

13 Likes

A little bit off topic :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m happy I’m not in this group :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:nerd_face:

20 Likes

hahaha this is sooooo true

3 Likes

Me, grudgingly LB2ing some of my heroes, even though I complained about them when they were first announced

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes