E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

Slow Heros vs Today’s Meta

8 Likes

12 Likes

So you won then?

20 sighs.

3 Likes

LOL um. Not exactly.

They completely overpowered us in every way.

4fauzg

What can I say. We tried. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I’m confused again. In this context that word means exactly what he thinks it means.

Your meme boards are completely hosed today @TGW.

But I bet that means you could single pull GM from Legends Portal.

3 Likes

Apologies for being off my game a bit. I just got severely violated by a war opponent and I’m trying to keep a good sense of humor about it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I found you this delicious coffee beverage to cheer you up.

12 Likes

Looks delicious, but wouldn’t @Rook be upset if I ate one of her kin?

6 Likes

18 Likes

When the opponent has too many healers / buffers and a resurrector…

17 Likes

10 Likes

#veryspecific

When your sniper is hit by the new panda, and then tries to hit a rogue with exactly one level of class talent.

Czh3blo - Imgur

2 Likes

Hopefully this is safe place…

HOW E&P IS LIKE GOLF

You start playing regularly, and you’re getting pretty good! You can make par on most of the holes.

Bonus: once a month, the club lets you play the second 9 holes at half price!

But then they start limiting the number of days that you can do that, which is kind of annoying, but you play through the minor inconvenience.

Then someone comes out with a new set of very limited and very expensive clubs that can hit 50 yards further than any of yours.

Yikes!

4ffcg8

Then the course owners decide in their infinite wisdom that since the new clubs are hitting so much further, they must make the course more difficult, so they add a bunch of crazy sand traps that only the best golfers with the best clubs are able to avoid.

the-old-course-experience

Your sad old clubs land you in them every time.

AnotherQuaintIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted

Oops…

Okay so maybe you overreacted. You go and fish your clubs out of the lake, and clean them off. So maybe you’ll never be the best golfer, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still have fun.

Later on, you and some friends get together and form your own team, and you’re having fun. You guys start entering some amateur tournaments, and you’re doing quite well.

Then one day you go in to read the tournament schedule, and see who you’re matched against next:

4ffbn6

But wait…

No, no, you stop yourself before actually throwing your clubs in the water. You play through, and get your butts handed to you pretty badly.

“It’s okay… it’s okay…”

Dust yourself off. It’s not the end of the world. You’re still a fairly competent golfer, you must be after all if the club decided to match you against Tiger Woods.

Anyway, you tell yourself you’re going to keep on practicing anyway.

You show up one day to practice your game, and you see a big sign out front:

GOOD NEWS! OUR CLUB IS NOW FEATURING A PERMANENT BALLOON AND WINE FESTIVAL. ENJOY THE COLORFUL BALLOONS AND THE NEW $5 HOT DOG STANDS!

4ffeax

Caddie… once I’ve calmed down… can you go fish those out and clean them off for me? Thanks…

See you tomorrow.

17 Likes

You’re safe here, TGW.

4 Likes

75 gems

10 Likes

Bro, do you even praise the sun?

3 Likes

Is this an Age of Mythology reference?

That whole image of repeated golf club throwing had me giggling…but I’m usually the one fishing them out of the shallows… :grin:

3 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Cookie Settings