E&P Memes and Captions 😅 - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

Yes, yes and YES
:laughing: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

4jn7p9

4jn7yr

14 Likes

This is your opponent, when you use Kvasir on weeks tournament :honeybee::honeybee:

7 Likes

59cfd5771e3eba9b9162a5065c426fb4

10 Likes

That feeling, when you use up all your World Energy flasks to finish the new S3 Avatar missions on the first day…

12 Likes

13 Likes

C’mon - Nine months at most :wink:

I’ve been doing 10 pulls every 3 months, so a 30-pull should be doable every 8 to 9 months. Not that I’ve ever held out that long.

5 Likes

You are pulling in 30 gems a day as a FTP?

Wow. That is impressive.

What exactly are you doing?

4 Likes

Was inspired by this to make one for my own country.

4jpdj7

17 Likes

Montana, Idaho, and Utah probably have half the population of Texas, but easily twice as many guns.

3 Likes

Possible… but there are a lot of guns in Texas.

I currently live in Ohio. It’s mostly a quiet place with nothing much to see, but we have quite a few guns here too. :grin:

I believe I read somewhere once that the U.S. has more guns than it has actual people. I do not doubt that at all.

Even a state like California where guns are highly regulated… lots of guns there. Probably over 90% of them are unregistered and illegally owned, but they’re there.

EDIT: for example… I grew up in California. I knew a guy there who sold guns with no serial numbers on them. The trunk of his car looked like a military armory.

1 Like

24 Likes

Ah ah

Filling monster chests - about 12 every week.
Filling hero chests - about 10 every week, use tourney attacks and an occasional flask to get two in a day about three times a week
Pull five times from MV every two days
Filling Titan chest weekly
Filling War chest monthly

Supplemented with roughly weekly Elemental chests, gems quests, season 3 special stage missions, and still finishing some of those building missions.

Oh yeah and 150 from POV.

I think that’s everything. LOL

Edit: Forgot about my roughly monthly level-up: 10 more gems there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hmm… just browsed through my recent history. I’m averaging about 15 gems a day, give or take a few.

Not including elemental chests, war chests, or PoV… though I don’t get elemental chests every week, nor do I fill a war chest every month.

Still, though… even if I were able to average 30 a day overall…

You’re still talking 8-9 months (as you estimated) without summoning or spending gems on anything else in the meantime.

That’s a long time to wait for 30 summons! Especially considering that, based on posted odds, a 30 summon pull is only statistically supposed to result in one 5* hero (actually slightly less than one, I’m rounding up in this case).

I can’t see how anyone could or would even want to have to wait that long just for a small chance at pulling X hero. What happens if you save up all your gems for 9 months, hoping to get a certain hero from a certain event or whatever, then you spend all those gems and don’t get anything you were hoping for? Is that 9 months of your life down the drain? Or just an “oh well, :poop: happens” :man_shrugging: ?

2 Likes

4jqjdj

4jqjrq

4jqjj3

4jqk2o

19 Likes

Power-feeding a new hero on Sunday, because he/she/it will be the PERFECT tank for the upcoming Raid tourney.

Oh By-Ulf, why did you only come to my account like 2 days ago… you’re perfect for the no-Red 3* Buff Booster…

17 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

15 Likes

ME LOOKING FOR TILE COMBOS ON A BAD STARTING BOARD

4ea

20 Likes