E&P Memes and Captions šŸ˜… - Inspired by Yorick and Coppersky

Itā€™s funny, because the original picā€¦

65AB8FE1-702A-49EE-8D30-147D56B15F2E

I havenā€™t shaved or gotten a haircut since long before COVID started running rampantā€¦ so basically picture this guy, except with dark salt and pepper colored hair and beard.

I feel prettyā€¦ oh so prettyā€¦ :laughing:

11 Likes

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

:medal_sports: :trophy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

7 Likes

Slightly more pepper than salt, but yeah, you get the general idea. :grin:

5 Likes

MORE E&P FUN

When a newbie player thinks they can just buy all the best heroes and move to the top rankings overnight:

KrxGXY

16 Likes

MORE E&P WAR AND RAIDING FUN

When the battle comes down to your last surviving healer vs. opponentā€™s last surviving healer

giphy

17 Likes

4jgaup

4jgc8i

4jgce7

4jgd0u

10 Likes

Players who use healers during Bloody Battle

25 Likes

Me and the alliance gang when we see a war opponent way, way, way above our league

Me: Well, weā€™re screwed.

@TGW : ā€¦ yup. OK rest up folks, and letā€™s see if we can avoid total slaughter.

12 Likes

I put in a resurrection hero this Tourney = 2-12 defense so far and Iā€™m 18-2 on offense.

Could be top 1% with a respectable defense - so disappointed in myself.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Stop picking on @TGW guysā€¦. come on

13 Likes

@TGW, wrong:

:+1:

:beers:

10 Likes

That is exactly what I am attempting now.

The last war featuring minions, I thought was a nice change of pace from the usual battle aid nonsense. I for the first time in a very long time actually gave SG praise for releasing a new feature that wasnā€™t awful.

Forum said ā€œNO! This new feature was way too easy! It didnā€™t require 1000 hours or $1000 to complete! Either make it harder or get rid of it completely!ā€

Boy, I swear. I come here and criticize SG, and everyone jumps all over my ā– ā– ā–  to defend them. Then I come in to say I actually rather enjoyed one of their new features? And everyone is mad because it was too easy.

Thatā€™s probably why I enjoyed it, because it didnā€™t devastate the crap out of our lower teams.

But! Forum wants stuff to be harder. So as they say, if you canā€™t beat them, join them. I am working on new ideas to make the game harder for them, so that every day can be like Ninja Tower for them. :+1:

4 Likes

True, true. A few people did say they liked it. I certainly seem to attract a lot of direct replies opposing just about everything I post though.

I found it a bit odd thatā€¦ usually SG releases something and Iā€™m saying ā€œthis feature sucks, stop releasing stupid stuff SG, and put some thought into things before you release themā€ā€¦ and I get a dozen+ replies from people telling me, ā€œI thought the feature was awesome, u just need to git gudā€

For once? SG releases something that I test out myself and think ā€œokay, this looks well balanced, I donā€™t hate itā€¦ come on in, the water is fine!ā€ :slightly_smiling_face: Then I get a bunch of replies telling me, ā€œughhhh this crap was too easy, bleh, they need to make it moar harder, it wasnā€™t a challengeā€¦ā€

Ummm yeah thatā€™s what I liked about it. It didnā€™t completely screw over my lower level teammates who might ordinarily struggle against something like Field Aid, where the healing is coming in faster than they can possibly deal damage. I liked it because it added an extra element to the war, without drastically changing the outcome by giving even more advantages to the strongest teams. It benefitted both sides equally.

It made it so that war results were mostly based onā€¦ LOL crazy ideaā€¦ one teamā€™s war bench and participation level vs. the other teamā€™s war bench and participation level.

Shocker! Must be broken, then.

People said it made it too easy for them to one shot opponents.

Okayā€¦? Then doesnā€™t that also mean it made it easier for your opponents to one shot your teams?

I could understand that argument if a bunch of people were coming in saying ā€œthis battle aid is stupid, our war resulted in a perfect 9000 to 9000 point tieā€¦ā€

But I have yet to see that. And knowing the forum, I am 99% certain that if anyone here ever had a war that resulted in an actual ā€œmax scoreā€ tie like that, someone would have posted it by now.

The fact that nobody has yet to claim that means that it probably didnā€™t happen. Meaning that for most allianceā€™s wars, there was still a clear winner and loser, in spite of the battle aid.

I agree that the minion thing was more like a fly buzzing around, but that is what made this more of a pure war to me. The very fact that the outcome was determined almost entirely by participation, strategy, bench strength, and obviously a fair amount of RNG.

4 Likes

I wish I had set a stopwatch to see how long I watched this: definitely a few minutes. Because I have been conditioned to be that patient with 2 healers!!!

Sigh. :woman_facepalming::beers::tea::bed::rooster::fried_egg::beers::tea::sleeping_bed::rooster::doughnut::beers:ā€¦

3 Likes

Less talking!
More pictures that make me laugh please :rofl:

YouTubers and influencers calling for #nospend, then spending thousands of gems on summon portals.

19 Likes

4jlbhs

20 Likes

When someone calls me evil for teaching another player how to swear in chat

16 Likes

29 Likes