Duplicate thread 6543211

Drake #2 and Sartana at 3/70 waiting on Mats

Just gave Mok-Arr tabbards ahead of her. Great choice imo. He’s fun

1 Like

Wouldn’t you rather have your hero’s rez’d at the start of the turn? Or is that not how it works?

2 Likes

Bosswolf is a beast. has been in my tank spot on Defense for over a year now.

Kuncen, Seshat, Joon, Onatel, Ariel, Kingston, 5xEvelyns, wilbur

1 Like

I just pulled the Queen of Hearts from the wonderland event and haven’t really invested too much into her since I just finished maxing Aegir and started leveling MN. I have the rings to max her, but I also pulled Kestrel last pirates and got him to 3.70. Here is the thread I created looking for advice on whom to ascend between the QoH or Cap’n Kestrel if you want to weigh in on which red I should max. If you vote in the poll, could you please provide some sort of explanation as to why you chose the hero you chose?

1 Like

Best unleveled would have to be Kingston, but honorable mentions to Sartana (x2), Miki, Ariel, Victor and maybe for a green stack on Titans, Lady Locke.

1 Like

I need to add White Rabbit and Alice to the list, Zimkitha is on final tier being finished as we speak.

If we exclude dupes and if we are looking at those stuck on 1-1 only it would be Sumitomo

I’ve levelled all my non-dupe 5* to 3-70

Right now I think Snow White, LotL, Evelyn, Lianna, Kingston, Poseidon, Ariel, Ursena, and Miki. All are making their way to 3/70 though while waiting for mats.

MN, Ursena…

20 best heroes

1 Like

Santa here. Got lucky and got him and Mother North with a 10x pull in the Christmas summons.

I’ll probably start on him when I get my Marjana up to 3/70 (currently 3/17), but don’t even have enough rings for her final ascension. So my Anzogh will be getting plenty of work until I can max out either of the other two.

In a week or so, my answer will change to “none”, as I will have started every non-duplicate I have. Arman, Fairy & Cheshire Cat are in a race to not be the last one left. Unfortunately for them, they are the anchor legs of a relay race; Leonidas and Sartana are currently running to them for a handoff - but one of Fairy or Arman will get pushed back even further.

Green, Red & Blue are already clear of non-duplicates.

Rigard. I am currently focused on bringing Tibs to max and as soon as that happens, Rigard will be next in the queue.

Unascended:
5* (all at 3.70): Delilah, Onatel (I have the mats, but I’m not entirely convinced yet); Zimkitha (no mats); Alberich (no mats); Master Lepus, Aegir and Aegir (no mats); Grimble (no mats).
4* (at 3.60): Peters (the only one worthy).

Unleveled at all
5* Frida, Frida and Misandra; Rana (dupe); Victor, Grimble and Seshat.

The 5*s I’ve yet to level are duplicates, like Joon 2, Kadilen 2, or Magni 2 and 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

The ones that are not dupes though are Thorne, Khaghan, Justice, Horghall, Quintus, and Obakan. Not that these guys are a big priority anyways.

I plan on leveling Thorne after Magni, before the duplicate ones too. I would like to have a semi-viable tank option for blue wars.

I only have 1 untouched 4* hero that’s not a dupe… Boomer. I only have 2 untouched 3* hero that aren’t dupes… Muggy and Bauchan.

So, in that regard, Bauchan maybe?

If you’re not worried about them being dupes, then probably Rigard #2.