🧝 Dreadstar – 5* Dark / Purple from Astral Elves

Help me understand how her average speed made a difference when you tried her? I’m assuming you fired her after matching 9 tiles. If you could have matched her in 7 tiles would it have made a difference in that match?

In my experience it only makes a difference about 1 in 10 times.

On offense, fast speed matters most when you use heroes like Ray and Vishali to get a 7 tile hero to fire in 6 50% of the time.

Also, if you’re using legendary troops fast speed matters even less, unless you’re using a Druid, monk or sorcerer.

4 Likes

I was so looking forward to this card and so disappointed with the changes. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Yeah, I think I’d still put C Hel above her. This card could use some tweaking, I think the pendulum swung too far in the wrong direction when they changed it.

Let’s stick to facts though :rofl: :innocent: average speed is average speed

5 Likes

I am sticking to the facts. I’m the only one that can play my account. I’m the only one who can see how my heroes perform. I understand average is average - I’m not disputing that. But I have some average heroes that fire much faster, and do more damage than this hero does.

1 Like

Just curious, this isn’t supposed to sound sarcastic. Currently leveling this lady and fairly sure she will be my strongest average speed hitter

Which average speed heroes do you mean that you have that fire faster and hit harder? (So I can sigh and say to myself: yeah I don’t have any of those)

1 Like

Slap a 4* manatroop on her and pair with a bard. But average speed is the same for all, that much is certain, but a team with a hero boosting mana in other circumstances could give you that feeling.
Anyway, no slight intended, but would be interesting to hear if a shield count would be anything else than nine :wink:

5 Likes

Ah I suppose y’all are right :frowning:

I still dislike her

I hear you @13thWarrior . I looooove Green Knight but he feels slow as heck and I feel like I can never get his special off. Thanks for donating your Tabards and aethers to test drive her for us.

I still might max mine for an astral family. I’m guessing she’s hitting around 1,000 per target when she fires?

The negativity on this hero shoes how out of control this game is.

8 Likes

agree, everyone wants fast hit all 300% + plus 5 more things to do

2 Likes

I personally think she is great! At first as I was reading all these responses, i couldn’t help but agree. But, again, this game is about synergy and finding what works for you with what you got. I pulled her and got Lemonwood alongside her, and they pair very well together. I’ve been playing around with some heroes and managed to find what i think is a potentially troublesome team. Itll be awhile before I max her, but I’ll stick to my guns and says she may become one of my favorites!

5 Likes

Hey, Pr0 - I’m not trying to add more negatives, but we should all realize the game IS out of control already :joy:

I just really expected more from her and she’s like a wet noodle for me…. But, remember SG likes to taunt me :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Is it possible for somebody to start a poll for a hero balance?

1 Like

Here is it for you @Jesse1992:

3 Likes

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Thoughts on her after the buff?

1 Like

Was gonna ask the same thing. I’m leveling her now. She has near identical stats and damage to Shaal. She trades slight healing and cleanse for a heavy, but cleans-able healing and mana regen reduction.

I think bringing Satori on offense or defense will help punish cleansers.

I’m leveling her to have another hero to deal with healing middles like Nautica, Hathor, DF, and Luna.

2 Likes

I’m glad with the buff. :+1:t4: fine that they do something on her

2 Likes

The OP has been adjusted with April balance updates.

2 Likes

Just a comment on the dark queen.
She has the hardest unconditional hit in the game for average.
Only C. Ahmose hit harder for unconditional damage output (atk power x percentage x number of targets)
Anyone else are dependent on chaining or tiles or hitting a cleanser or whatever.
And most healers heal first and cleanse after.
So definitely deadly.

But I am still leveling spiderwoman first :sweat_smile:

1 Like