Down the rabbit hole... is recruiting

We are a starting alliance, but with experienced players. We hope our alliance will be a fun group, with active, mature people, who are looking for a nice balance of casual gaming and real life (which comes first :wink:).
We prefer higher level members, but if you are very active and can grow fast enough for the growing titans, we will make an exception :smile:

We are now no longer a starting alliance, but an experienced one. :grinning:

We have one spot available for an active, preferably higher level player. We have become what I wished for in my original message, although most of us don’t have a casual outlook towards the titans. They must go down whenever possible :rofl:

So, if you want to join our fun international alliance and you are ready to battle mostly 7* titans, please respond to this message or knock at the door with a message at Down the rabbit hole… :blush:

We are full again, but if you are interested, you could still let me know and I will tell when there is a spot opening up.

Another spot opened up, if you are interested, just knock on the door with a message.
We are battling a 8* now, 8*s are still tough, we get the occasional one down, most days are 7s.

Full again. Still interested? Leave a message, we might have a spot available soon.

And a spot opened up, I will leave my current recruiting message here.

We have one spot available. We are a drama-free group of helpful players and have a lot of fun playing the game, talking strategy and chatting about all kinds of stuff. We are fighting 7 and 8* (and one 9*) titans, so looking for a strong new member. Sounds good? Then knock at the door with a message at Down the rabbit hole… :slight_smile:

And we are full again, but if interested I will say it again (although nobody ever does :wink: ), please leave a message here.

Edit: the spot opened up again, so…

And full again…

1 Like

We currently have one spot available, I will just post my recruitment message here:

We have one spot available. We are a drama-free group of helpful players and have a lot of fun playing the game, talking strategy and chatting about all kinds of stuff. We are fighting mostly 8* titans, so looking for a strong new member. Sounds good? Then knock at the door with a message at Down the rabbit hole… :slight_smile:

Not much different from my last…

Edit: full again

I’m interested! I have 1350 trophies at the moment, and my team power is 3415. My current alliance is full of inactive players, and I’d like more of a challenge. Please let me know if you have room and want me.

Might be a little while though. So I can understand if you find a different one in the meantime. But if you are still interested when we get the next spot, it is yours :slight_smile: .

That’s okay. I appreciate you keeping me on your waiting list; your
alliance name is really good!

1 Like

@Gune0303 Are you here?

Sorry for inactivity. Broke wrist this weekend and am in quite some pain and have trouble using phone -_-

We will see you back when the pain is gone, hope that will be soon!
Glad I was able to reach you here.

Yup, I am here. Still wanting your next opening. Sorry about your wrist! That’s gotta handicap your game.

Haven’t had an opening yet, but I will let you know as soon as we do :grinning:

@Erthling it looks like we will have a spot available in a little while. Is your in-game name also Erthling?

Edit: made the spot, so you can apply when you are ready. Just mention the forum and this thread, so someone else can accept if I am not online.

I accidentally hit LEAVE! Can I please come back?

Yes, ofcourse, just re apply, you are not the first, lol

@Gune0303 sorry, but I have no other means to reach you. How is your wrist doing?
I don’t want to rush you, but would you be ok with us kicking you temporarily until you can play again? We would keep your spot open, but that way we could get someone temporarily for our current 9* for instant. Or you could maybe do your titan hits on autoplay? But since you haven’t been online at all, I guess you don’t feel like playing right now?

Most important is that you are doing ok of course.