Disillusioned

If you can complete the upcoming Pirates event on the Epic level, a Compass awaits you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I spend too much on this game, mainly for the ascension materials.
I like the grind. It slows the game down and stops the pay to win.
If you want pay to win there are others games for that, which I left.

Consider it pay to accelerate.

I also enjoy waiting for a telescope. Frustrating yes, but I deserve it as I am spending faster than the mats appear.

This is good,

Although I accept the grind which this game has us do and accept the daily chest rewards the way they are I tend to agree that that the War chest after having put in alm the effort of winning wars and getting an allience to work as a team and coordinate them that the war chest could offer better rewards than it does.

I myself haven’t received a mat in this chest from the last 2 war chests with a few in my allience the same. I am sure assuring at least 1 mat with the odd 2 would encourage many more players.

Having said that I also have stopped spending for summons as I need that many mats with to complete what I have and based on what I have received up to date with the current drop rate that the heros I have waiting may be there for another 12 months, I have no encouragement to try for more heros knowing they will only sit there going nowhere.