Disappointed

Yeah thnx u will see that i will not suport with money this game any more and alot of others disponinting peopel will do the same so in the furute small gigian sure enjoy with all those free players sure will be happy :wink:

Yy no lo he dixo yo pero estoy de acuerdo que el juego no es etico ni tiene moral y lo digo con la peor connotacion posible , alguien mas kiere saber porque … Ps ke investigue el foro :slight_smile: :).

Wow anorher special offer ? Hahaha so manipuled we are LOL the worst thing i must thing about those creatores peopel i resisted to say that but its a total plop giving this fore the clients .

I’m completely agree with u. I’ve spend money for this game to. But i have only 4* heroes. There is no 5* heroes. Game developers must be carefull about this point.
There is a sharp line between disgruntled customers who think they can not afford the money and the player who enjoys the game by applying different tactics to strengthen the team. If dissatisfaction arises after that point, the pleasure will lost. If you can not enjoy it, what’s the point of playing this game?

i have continue to play at your game since my last message and yeahhhh!!! i have win 8 heroes 4 stars and no 5 stars heroes. i have the pack 2 builders so i have continued to support your job. but when i see some player with 3 heroes 5 stars and 1 monthly heroes and he never put 1 pound in your game. so i ask you that where is the justice? where is the logic in your game? you will certainly tell me : they haven t the objects for made the evolution… i answer that: no they have them.
i m sorry but i will disinstall your game…

i addition when i have a sacred box i never won some epic troops coins or heroes epics coins. you never come to answer on this forum…

goodbye a good player disapointed

SG staff only rarely comments on these forums, so don’t take it personally.

5* heroes are a mixed blessing early in the game. I would FAR rather have drawn 8 4* heroes early than 3 5* (assuming for the sake of argument that I hadn’t also gotten 4* with those 5*). 5* take MUCH more ham and feeders to level, and early on you’ll probably get stuck at getting them over the final ascension. For most 5* heroes, at 3/70 they are less useful than a similar 4* at 4/70–which cost less to ascend.

So, congrats on having 8 4*. Build a solid team with them, work towards stronghold 20 and then training camp 20,and start growing your own 5*.

3 Likes

Y a eso como le llaman?

Screenshot_20180410-042051

8 intentos y eso sale.

Total 38 tiradas de 300 gemas y…
Hay devoluciones?

1 Like

No hay devoluciones porque te están dando exactamente lo que te prometieron. Héroes oscuros y machos probabilidades de héroe legendario que en el portal normal.

En ningún sitio te aseguran que te vayan a salir uno o varios héroes de 4* o 5*, solo hablan de posibilidades.

Es una putada y te deja mal cuerpo pero no te han mentido, dependes de la suerte.

1 Like

just 1 word. after 15 4* i have found a 5* obakan and i have all the item form up this guys.
and you are write with a big 4* team you can win vs 5* team.

I agree!!! So DISAPPOINTED.
So i thought id try my luck at the EVENT SUMMON. I DIDN’T GET SH IT SUXXXXXX WHEN YOU SPEND $$$$$$ ON THIS GAME AND YOU CANNT EVEN GET 1 5 STAR

There are newer more recent vent threads, particularly pertaining to Tavern of Legends or summons in general.