🍃 Desmond – 5* Nature/ Green from Contest of Elements

Have seen him in 3 top defenses, I lack a good healer bad so I have no chance but to level him just to try and scrape by with him, Furdinand, and Ukkonen’s small HoT :confused:

Desmond is way too strong.

People place a red tank like Hathor meaning you really need to stack some blues (or she will just overheal the 4 heroes again and again).

While you try to deal with that tank Desmond just systematically wipes out your team. Those blues you bring for Hathor are super vulnerable to Desmond, but he just hits like a truck anyway.

You need a lot of luck with tiles to get on top of this guy.

960% damage when you only have one hero means that you dont have one hero.

Ha ha i totally understand! I literally just pulled C Hathor 2 days ago. This was the 4th time I’ve chased her. I figured i might try one last time and get her and C Cleo. Ended up with 6 C Hathor’s and Zero Cleopatra’s. Certainly won’t complain but really drives me crazy how these heroes drop. Anyway i am still working on green so I’ll report back.

Must be some pulls…

I apologize i wasn’t quite clear. I had 3 hathor previously just not with her costume. So I ended up pulling 3 this last time with costume bringing me to 6 total. I was chasing the costume for the 4th time. In full transparency I did 74 individual pulls and 5 (10 pulls) …
It was more than usual. I certainly don’t spend thousands but a couple hundred is still a huge amout I realize. I try to get the deals on the web site etc and i pull all at once towards the end of the summons. I got them in the 10 pulls. Good luck to you on your next summons :wink:

1 Like

Great pulls though, many would do more than that number of pulls yet nothing worthy, would love lot have your luck, and thank you for the good wishes :+1:t3: