Defense team help!

let’s compare stats

horghal at 3/70: 552 547 1299
BT at max: 588 711 1107
Albi at 3/70 609 623 1073
albi at 80 725 741 1277

So if Albi and groot are at 70, BT is your tank. If you’re ascending albi to 80, he’s your tank. Unless you don’t want to and then still use BT and put albi left corner. Groot can in no way replace BT as tank until well into Tier 4. That 547 defense makes the extra 200 hp vanish. Unless you’re stockpiling tonics like there’s no tomorrow, it’s going to be a looong time before groot is usable in defense (you ascend Albi first, no doubt).

As for sonya vs arthur, if arthur is tier 4, arthur no doubt. If he’s only 3/70 then Sonya’s fine.

I’m not sure what the hate on Tibs is. I ran him in my defense up to 2300 cups and never had a lot of issues.

Didn’t realize Horg’s defense was so low at 70. I was thinking of center for the slow mana. BT is maxed, so he’ll hold down the fort at center.

Will definitely ascend Alby first - have 7 tonics and 3 shields.

King A is at 70 now, and Sonya’s at 60. I’ve got 4 telescopes and 4 capes. Using the logic that I’ll get ~ 2 capes for each scope, I think I ought to ascend Sonya now, and King A when I can.

I know I’m a little late on this topic but I need help…and lots of it. I’m still new to the game and learning a lot. I’m in the middle of my first war and just wanted to know what my best war defense would be. At least until I get more work out into my hero’s.

Just wanted to say thanks for any and all help… don’t mean to bring up old news lol …