December 2022 Balance Update - Discussion

With this rate and Form of balance changes and the rapidly growing amount of players that won’t spend on or leave the game for good, i am quite sure the big gamechanging “Dragon Update” they are working on will be just a notification that this Game will be Dra-gone in 2023.

Which won’t be a shock, because at the time they will “release” it, the remaining 48 players thought about stopping to pay for this bait & Switch Game anyway…

1 Like

Regarding Matilda being OP

2 Likes

Buff Telly please. It’s obvious that that hero was designed to be a step above the rest. After multiple nerfs, Telly needs to be restored to above average.

How is this post offensive? He is spot on with everything

I have never seen a game company release heroes in a game and nerf them like SG does. BETA is for testing. You don’t have a beta.

2 Likes

Why do you guys test out heroes and nerf them after they have been released? This is false advertisement it isn’t okay for anyone to do.

If you are going to nerf heroes could you be more fair?

Steal buff passive 100% → 60%

Miriam - is okay to have 604 boosted health for 3 turns.

Matilda - has been killed off the whole point of this hero was to refresh status ailment 50% might have been too high fine but going from 50% → 25% chance to refresh is overkill 50% → 35 is fair although 40% would also be decent the chances are still low!

These are my suggestions anyway, you guys shouldn’t overkill characters like this - takes away from the game.

Sometimes people don’t get good boards and complain like get over it smh. Don’t blame the heroes for you being bad at the game smh

D

4 Likes

I don’t even care, really. The game’s busted.

Kalo is a joke.
Khufu is a joke.
0.1% odds for a hero are a joke.
Adding new heroes to old portals reducing the odds to even less than 0.1% is a joke.
Rush wars and tournaments are a joke.
Raising summoning prices to 400 gems is a joke.
Jove is a joke.
Making the game so fast you have 4-6 moves before you are blown up is a joke.
Upcoming charge heroes doing almost 300% on the first charge are a joke.
Releasing OP heroes on purpose and then claiming later you “balance” them when you knew that ahead of time but ignored it to get $$$, is a joke.

I regret spending money on this game, but it is what it is No more though. Enjoy the dwindling player base SG, I hope increasing the summoning rates will make up for it.

13 Likes

I think this is somewhat relevant, but in context the amount of damage Locke did over 4 turns was never really an issue. Her defense and attack are so low in the current environment that at average speed it’s hard to keep her alive long enough to use that skill, and if you do, it takes too long to get to the good stuff. To me the buff is a “see, we did something” thing, without doing anything to really improve the hero. At least crappy Reuben’s buff bumped him to 260 to all at fast speed, makes him not the worst hero ever.

1 Like

@ Dyna49 You should really consider just leaving this forum. I think your “opinion” is not engaging any discussions. It is very close to trolling, if you “do it for the lulz”. Please dont do it. Be better. We certainly do not need you here, if you find it funny to provoke people with your comments.

They ask me to respectful and they steal my money :joy:

1 Like

Another balance and Elena still sits unused as the face of the game

Do you use her? Genuinely curious if you are just theorizing or have experience.

She does an absurd amount of damage-its just not the instant gratification most are looking for.

Low attack stat?! She has one of the highest in my roster. Not the most powerful roster but I’ve been around the block a few times.

I’ll also add, she’s a lot of fun and you can count on one hand the number of heroes who cleanse in green. That’s key for me and I welcome the buff.

I’ll quote myself, because I’m a genius. :rofl:

POWER” vs “PREVALENCE

POWERFUL: Jove, Ogima, Roz, Anne, Waterpipe, Adalinda, Furdinand

PREVALENT: M&M

As reasons for nerfing, the word “overpowered” is used many times where “over-prevalent” would be better suited.

The easier it is to get a hero, the more likely it will be nerfed.

7 Likes

Nah. You read it for sure. And I’m still convinced that you don’t understand that neither I nor anyone else defended anyone. But that’s absolutely you’re right to believe just like it’s your right to believe in conspiracy theories. Getting better metrics in production over test track that beta has access to isn’t one of those conspiracies, so I doubt you’d believe in those.
Yet, after all the things that the big bad devs of E&P do you and others come back and enjoy their product…for free or through spending…just like I do. Cheers!

Not really will be NERFed again

Just got my favorite char after months… Matilda, then they nerf… I’m getting sick of this crap. Never seen a game company in 30 years of my game play nerf like this company does. If they had a real BETA they would release balanced heros. Maybe stop releasing OP heroes every other week and you might have a little more balance in your game… STOP being GREEDY SG. Your ruining the game for many people.

2 Likes

I did use previously, had her emblemed to the max, but gave up. Earlier post should have said Defense and Health instead of attack. And stripped her of emblems because when attacking she would die more than half the time before her special fired. Anyway, the benefit of so many heroes and styles of play is we can have different opinions and both be right.

2 Likes

Amen. It’s refreshing to have a civil conversation on the forum. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

BINGO This is how I feel. Why spend money only to be constantly dissapointed. The game is now out of balance because of thier greed. Iv’e played games online for years, played this game now only 2 and I see a patteren of bait and switch. No thank you.

4 Likes

I stopped chasing OP heroes, I don’t have Anne, Panther, Khufu , most of the recently released OP heroes. In Halloween was chasing Alucard because I didn’t had any minion counters instead of Alucard got M&M. I levelled her but saw some nerf thread created. I didn’t LB her or gave her emblems for 20 nodes because this was expected. SG has been doing this balance changes for a while now and if hero is still present in any portal every month they won’t get nerf but if there is no profit every month , if it is a seasonal hero definitely once event get over they will nerf. Most of us were here when Telly and Vela got nerfed and we have seen many nerf’s like this recently.

Note: Last Balance changes liu bei and zhuge got a nerf and those are the only 2 W3K hero’s I have :smile: I have learned to accept it

2 Likes