December 2022 Balance Update - Discussion

Never thought i’d see the day where Obakan would have 1K+ power rating

2 Likes

Well, and there aren’t enough of him in circulation that he could be dominating (as he inevitably will be after the masquerade event comes out).

And Panther is nerf to… titan
… ok :joy:
Its just not the problem

Sg is a joke :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Its false advertising. Plain and simple. Ppl in my alliance have $1000s “invested” into cards that change stats monthly. I refuse to buy anymore

2 Likes

I agree completely. Barely seen any matildas. Funny how Alucard who is the strongest Marlovia hero was left untouched.

Lol i agree hero too. That scum makes 280pc damage to all at fast while even slow heroes cant do that. And they blamed the stupid defense down. I have no words.

4 Likes

Shhhh. Leave Alucard alone. Let us enjoy at least one untouched Morlovia hero :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not willing to work hard enough to fully support the point, but as a thought experiment, I can concoct scenarios in which Mok in a purple-heavy lineup could make a real positive contribution, and I’ve seen other posts point out special circumstances in which Fish Face turns a team to rubble. Sure, those setups take some luck and there’s a flukiness to it: neither of these heroes is a DEPENDABLE source of power, but when it works, it’s pretty magical, and a lot of playing the game after five years is looking for Interesting Fun.

Reuben, on the other hand, does not require a special setup. He is perfectly straightforward to use. He hits people, and he provides partial cover of a very specific thing. He does neither of these things as well as, say, uncostumed Season One Kadilen. He is very simple to use, like a feather duster, but you never would, because it’s a feather duster.

I am proud to have found a use for him in red-heavy lineups. Now I use him as often as I use a jar opener. (Horghall is my feather duster)

Does LOTL really needed that attack buffs lol… She is a healer and it’s useless to attack buff a healer…

Absolutly good careful balance tactics give a good result and prevent the same type of defense, which leads to a new search for new characters and improves the game and interest in it…P.S i think next buf will be given to
Teluria
… Green centre in wars would diversify this most significant event…

So since when did SG mention Queen Anne would be losing her attack buff??, and the mana drop.

The Bait and Switch … has happend to me for the last time. Im quitting now.

1 Like

It’s not a bait and switch. Nothing was changed after her release. It’s stated all over the place that what appears is beta may be different than what drops into the live game.

5 Likes

More bait and switch.

Except it’s not bait and switch this time round like you wished it to be. It was changed before she went live.

1 Like

we accept what we get when it is released in the live game for whatever its formed.

what we don’t like is the nerfing after it was released in live game. that’s called bait and switch.

1 Like

He doesn’t have an over 1000 power rating.
The SECOND costume that they sold for him adds those stats and power.

Plain old season 1 obakan still sits in the corner with crappy stats.

5 Likes

Interesting that they make such decisions on December. It will be everyone’s new years Resolution to stay away from this game

3 Likes

Loving this forum! Having evening coffee and popcorn reading these made my weekend for sure. Since I’ve gone F2P, every move SG made seems to justify my action even more.

5 Likes

I am pretty sure that it’s not the population of the forum that’s contributing to the economy decisions made by SG/Zynga.

It’s those guys making 500+ summons every new portal when new heroes are added who made SG/Zynga do all this kind of stuff. That’s the main source of revenue. Not some guys who spend 20-50 bucks monthly and watch couple ads whose only input is “they loved the game”. Love means nothing in the world of big money. The lions want raw meat to stay loyal to their masters, thus the masters provide raw meat.

I saw only few big spenders announcing they will reduce their spendings; and you know, from announcing to real thing there’s really long way, especially when you’re fortunate to have enough money to not really mind it.

7 Likes

I doubt you have any logic, because some of the nerfs you do takes an overpowered hero like Xnol and makes him worthless, but then you nerf Miriam & Midnight and C Panther and you barely touch them which made no difference, so honestly , what you do doesn’t make any sense at all.
Thanks for nothing.

2 Likes

The logic is money. M&m and g panther will make them money xnolphod has been around longer and allegedly prevented people summoning for new heros.

If M&M gets another nerf it will be After the next halloween event. If she is still everywhere.

2 Likes