Database of 5* LB heroes

That’s a sexy beast right there.

Updated on database: Bennu and cSkadi added. Missing hotm.

2 Likes

I thought about you when they released this terrible, very bad hero and thought “I wonder how long it will take to find him!”

2 Likes

I don’t think we will ever see one LB :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Full def tree, the other one you have is full attack i think.

1 Like

Here you can find him

5 Likes

Thanks to @Frozen we have lb HoTm. Thank you for finding this unicorn.

4 Likes

Update to the database: W3K hero Cao Cao added.

3 Likes

Update on database: cFreya and Bastet added missing Tahir.

3 Likes

@Bukefal

I’m not sure if you have Rhys

2 Likes

Thank you, tracking it. :smile:

1 Like

Update on database: Bard family heroes added missing only Winifred. Tahir also added to database.

4 Likes

Database is now up to date all heroes are in it.

3 Likes

@Bukefal
Thank you so much for all the time and effort put into this list!
Definitely helped me, when deciding what heroes to level.

Just a little suggestion from my side:
The hotms could be split up into their respective years.
Right now it’s a lot of scrolling until getting to the newer ones as Tahir and so on.

2 Likes

Thank you for suggestions need to rethink how to sort them out.

i agree with the years do hotms are easier to find. One thing i could add to that is, place them in release order?

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

3 Likes

Ok, will take me little bit but ok.

1 Like

Update on database: quality of life change to database so everybody can find HOTM easier. Now all HOTM are in there year of release and by exact order of release.

If you note some problem with database or updated hero card tell me and I will try to find replacement that is up to date.

Thanks all for your suggestion and help hunting heroes for this we have complete and up to date database.

6 Likes

@Bukefal I took a quick browse to see what could be updated, and a few heroes are missing the costume bonus icon. Rana is missing hers, alongside Santa, MN, and Krampus.

There are others that dont have their costume icon on the card as well, but I’m pointing it out. You don’t have to update it if you dont want to. Just letting you know is all. Appreciate all the work in keeping up with these.

1 Like