Crew-Saders!

another WAR in progress…hoping the Crew-Saders come out with a win…bump

1 Like

Well, one of the rare times that we have a spot open - if anyone wants to join us, contact Math4lyfe or Rigs (Here or in Line)

4 Likes

Umm, Rigs is on “hiatus” from the forum for another couple of weeks. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

His Line ID is jrigs though.

Mine is gregschen, anyone who wants on the waitlist (or to get this open spot while it’s still open) can try me on Line too.

4 Likes

“hiatus” meaning that he made somebody upset for speaking the truth and got a short prison term
but then rigs likes to make friends…lol

4 Likes

Another day, another bump!

2 Likes

OOOO Happy :cake: Day Abi!

20 more! :ghost:

3 Likes

Yum.

Maybe pumpkin pie?

5 Likes

tis the season for pumpkin pie…eggnog…and the excuse to eat what you want when you want without shame so you have a goal for the New Year…lol

3 Likes

You’ve clearly been getting the wrong pumpkin pies

2 Likes

lol…who gave him the ball and mitt… thought there was no privileges in the forum cell

3 Likes

lol…poor rigs…loved the pic

2 Likes

Definitely been getting the wrong pumpkin pies then. Not supposed to have jello-y texture!

We can forge a truce upon the mountain of fruit pies though.

Mmm. Mountain of fruit pies. :yum:

1 Like

pies are pies…fruit or pumpkin…gotta love them…even if it’s a mountain…agree though pumpkin pies should not be like jello…something was added wrong…lol

1 Like

Rare… but 1 spot currently available.

Tag me here… or line lafontaine4.

Look forward to chatting with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a rare event indeed…most who join the Crew family don’t leave but get bumped up…
speaking of bump…bump up

2 Likes

Thursday morning bump, no. 4

2 Likes

So quiet with Rigs sitting in his cell…

3 Likes

Day *60… :roll_eyes:

Lol

Full but taking names.

2 Likes

He’s a silent observer. Not one of his best traits :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s a better one where he starts spitting them out from the other lane :joy:

But still, quality visual punnery

2 Likes