šŸŒ‘ Costumed Hathor ā€“ Season 5 Costume ā€“ 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Well Iā€™ll be. First time i ever caught luck like this. Got her twice in a 10 pull

11 Likes

I usually donā€™t brag but this time

One freaking pull. Oh, and l have original with LB2

10 Likes

I bought what could be bought for pulling Hathor. In consensus with the latest amount of pulls I really gotā€¦ nothing at all. FML.

1 Like

The only flaw in that logic is that the original has no passive guarantee and the costume has the wrong class for 6 tilesā€¦ So you only have a 50% chance of 6 tile pepperflamesā€¦

The normal version has the passives from the costume

1 Like

I have wanted the original card forever. Is she still good and worth chasing. I stopped pulling in this portal ever since UT was released. So been a long time.
She was one top contenders in my wanted list with Hypnos, C Marjana and Granny Ninja.
I dont see her much in defense these days due to the power creep.

She works pretty good right now as a top 1000 raid tank

Do they? DoesnĀ“t show on the card in the portalā€¦ but I guess SG isnĀ“t all that hot on the details of their cardsā€¦

if you have this card the passives are shown on original hathor
myoin-ni now has a contender for best heal of the game

incredibly strong hero at very fast setup

3 Likes

Yep exactly. Itā€™s similar to the HotM costumes in the portals that donā€™t show the cleanse/dispel passive on the original versions, even though it applies to both.

@dansing just pointing this out because I noticed in your videos you mentioned only the costumes have the passives :stuck_out_tongue:

For reference

4 Likes

Passives being added to the base version has to be a mistake, makes no sense why theyā€™d be there

Tell that to the Pirates who got both base and costumed passives, so long as you had the costume.

This seems like the correct application to have them on both, and it is simply a bug on the hero card in the portal to not display them.

1 Like

Oh interesting, didnā€™t know that about the pirates. Why not the same for toons, other seasons and legends costumes then I wonder

This is good information, why donā€™t you write a comment in that video and I will pin that comment from a player who has got the hero card in his rosterā€¦

That way, it helps fellow playersā€¦ and has the practical aspect of coming from someone who has the hero.

Those stats are good. Looks like a great card became even betterā€¦

Does that mean that waddles, alfrike etc arenā€™t working on her or just heroes like proteus? Not that any could do anything once her special went off then. What is that, a tank with 4000 hp with 5star troop, that has def up alpha power, fast and over heals without a chance to stop special (cleric too) Are you crazy? And Maat? 3x passive, Khufu on steroids at fast speed?

Hathor is the one that I was desperate to get, and got her with costume today. I even have rings for her!

7 Likes

Different colour I know but is she better than Thalassa now?

1 Like

Absolutely! She was already better before, since imho she gave the mana boost, which is more useful than the buffs applied by Thalassa.