ℹ Costumed Guardian Gazelle – 5* Holy/Yellow from Guardians of Teltoc

I don’t have a strong yellow roster. So it’s always C Gazelle and LB2 C2 Li Xiu. Just make sure you aren’t removing any good buffs.

1 Like

Here’s my cGazelle team. Amazing hero on offence, but not so hot in defence. All you need to be mindful of, is that her dance will remove any and all buffs on your team, and prevent new ones being applied. so, she really shines to make the hard hitters hit much harder.

4 Likes

I’ve recently pulled G. Gazelle but I was currently levelling Constance. Any opinions on which ‘you’ would level & why? Just curious for some input & opinions as my initial thought was to stop & commence G. Gaz but I’m not so sure now. Constance is at 2-18 & Gaz. is at 1-1 Ofc. Really appreciate any feedback guys & gals.

The concern with C/G Gazelle is that SG proposed a nerf in the big balance update that fizzled.
SG doesn’t forget things easily so be mindful of that.

While Constance is an excellent hero, C/G Gazelle is an amazing hero that changes your offense.

Key point of differentiation: Constance plays well on both attack and defense. Gazelle in both forms is for ATTACKING.

My war attacks are now worse because I have become so accustomed to C/G Gazelle on attack. With her all ailments are erased, a big heal, damage reduction and then adrenaline fueling damage increase. When I don’t have C/G Gazelle in my attack, I often am shocked when my heroes succumb to nasty DoTs after a big AoE hitter crunches my heroes.

She also shines on titans, so if you need the mega attack booster slot filled, she is top tier.

As you know, on defense she shows some vulnerability that hurts the whole team, if she is killed, you lose 100% of your mana so the attacker can target her easily (taunts will have been removed when she fires).

Build a team of ailment casting damage dealers and she will revolutionize your attacking PvP experience.

2 Likes

Thx for that insight bud. Much appreciated. G. Gazelle it is then.

Spent about $500 summoning at covenant, all i really wanted was Quinn, so bad!!! Idk how many pulls i did but it was about 20 more after running outta chests :cry:

Luckily i also pulled the yellow queen from w3k last week, now i just need a hudred darts to level all my yellow team! Ohhh hey so does gazelle also dispell my opponents team too? Say if i fire off earlang shen too will that trigger his damage for dispelling the attack down? Ty!

1 Like

That is chameleon, gazelle removes status effects on your side

1 Like

No. Snow White does that, Gazelle is only allies.

Is this hero good in war defence if I level her up to 90? Than there is the extra healing boost. I have Wolfgang, Galapago, Master Lepus and Rayne behind her. They will hitting hard if they are doing the dance. Or is it to easy to eliminate Gazelle fast?

Gazelle isnt great on defense, You can target her and hinder the entire team.

2 Likes

i did face her in team with my ion, green ninja give her mana generation, boost health and defense

c. gazelle team whipe me off, even 3 special skill didn’t kill c. gazzele, and she was charging like hell and didnt cleanse mana gen and def up from her self

i wish i have this combo

1 Like

Yeah - in the OG form she was a genuine target as you could remove the HoT (which wasn’t great anyway) and then target her with tiles or specials. With the costume stats-boost and immediate 48% heal she becomes tougher to kill - especially when paired with an overhealer.

1 Like

Ohhh okay i git snow whit costume, bit she wont dispell enemies ailments right? Or does she? Like if i fired off earlang attack down and then snow white will she remove the attack down forcing the damage for dispelling his attack down? Ty!

The reason Snow White triggers Erlang Shen’s damage is because she clears out all ailments and buffs from both the enemy and allies. Enemy ailments is the key to triggering Erlang’s extra damage.

Easier would be to fire another attack down on top of it and that triggers.

Gazelle clears all ailments and buffs from allies which is why she does not trigger Erlang’s extra damage.

Search the Snow White threads to read about her (hint you can use the search function, I have added the two links below to save you time):

2 Likes

Is it correct the healing of Wolfgang doesn’t work if there is a ghost dance? Is here someone who knows that?

Correct.

If you fire Gazelle after firing Wolfgang, then Gazelle will remove the HP boosting affect of Wolfgang.

Otherwise if you fire Wolfgang while this Dance of Spirits is active, then Wolfgang’s HP boosing buff is not even applied to him.

2 Likes

Thanks! So Gazelle and Wolfgang is not a good combination. I tried some other healers like Aino. There is no problem with her. She is healing also with the dance.

Tyvm! I appreciate the advice!

1 Like

Can someone post pict of april 2024 buff stats of GG at levle 90.

here is mine

2 Likes