Costume Kvasir Minions Not Working As Described; Glitch? Card Error?

I am still fairly new, been playing 4 months so 3*s have a big place in my lineups. Especially LB/LB2 with costumes. I leveled costume Kvasir but was disappointed when hero didn’t perform as card indicated. The card says each hit from a minion will make the target immune to new status effect buffs for 3 turns. However in all game formats (map stages, raid, etc) it is only giving 1 turn. I contacted support in game and provided screenshots and video. Their response was that there was no bug or glitch that it is supposed to be for 3 turns but the media I sent them must have been taken after using the effect for 2 turns and there was only 1 turn remaining. That makes no sense, I showed enemy status immediately after first hit from minion. (Also his poison DoT is supposed to be for 3 turns and only giving 2)

A couple other players tested their c Kvasir and reported the same issue. Not sure what to do if support wont acknowledge, but 3 turns to 1 is a big difference from what is advertised.

Link to short video showing the issue:

6 Likes

Updated response from support:

They closed the ticket after that. shrug

(Their explanation about the tiles I played doesn’t make sense since minions hit after tiles are played, but I suppose if they were blocked from receiving buffs that turn plus one more, that would be 2 turns. However, the card in game definitely says 3)

3 Likes

Interesting they say “this translation” as your card is in English, default language in the game. I play in Spanish and it says 3 turns also. I saw that the card @PlayForFun linked in costume Kvasir topic shows 2 turns, so it changed at some point, which must have been an unintentional change, but in wording only…

2 Likes

I’m not sure. And I’m confused about the last paragraph about translation. But is it possible that 3 is wrong and they meant 2? And that they will soon correct that in the description? :thinking:

That’s what I’m assuming, their fix is just going to be to change the card from saying 3 to 2 and that 3 was a mistake somewhere

1 Like

Must be coding errors, on the card, each part of his skills stated 3 turns ; whereas in actually play the last part is just 2 turns. Certainly the card or the code needs correction!

I haven’t noticed this in actual play until now…had to test to be sure…yeah your claim is genuine! anyway, I hope for consistency, they make the correction to…3turns!

1 Like

Something’s wrong with regular Kvasir also.

And I think it’s also something’s wrong with poison damage per turn (should be 6 here and 20 in OP’s costumed Kvasir)

1 Like

Thanks for checking and confirming! Appreciate knowing it’s not just me. Based on the response from support I have a bad feeling they are going to change the card to say 2 turns instead of 3, but they really should make it 3 turns as that was what was advertised and a main reason I LB’d him.

And @Ei-Dunn thanks! I didn’t even think to check regular Kvasir and after your post I checked him too and am seeing the same issue!

3 Likes

Yeah, the math is way off, unless there is hidden attack buff we know not of!.
This is quality issue, hopefully this is not replicated in other hidden content of the game!

@Petri kindly note!

1 Like

Glad you posted this before I leveled Kvasir!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.