Costume Finley is broken and needs to be nerfed

LOL. For god sake. Come on man. The costume just come out… haahahaha.

That’s what I thought he’d be…a 5* Wren! LOL

-56% Def down for fast is insane, nobody can deny it. But soon we’ll have a very fast hero with 300% damage on all and more effects without anything to stop it like Finley has the need of buffs.

Lewena already does a kill all damage for fast. Don’t waste time worrying about OP heroes and balance anymore it’s a lost battle.

It will only gets worse. Get used to it, ignore it or quit the game.

7 Likes

Never mind …if I say what I’m thinking well…

Not too long ago, all costume that was ever released has some semblance of thoughts put into it. If the costume version has superior attack stats compared to the original, it would have less in either defense or HP to “even it out”. If the skill in costume form deals more damage, it’s accompanying buff/debuff would have lesser effect.

Costume Finley just outright out perform in EVERY ASPECT against its original form. There’s absolutely 0 reason to ever use original form ever again. How stupid is this??

4 Likes

Dude, you’ve got to give it at least 3 days before you start calling for the nerf bat. Event has to end first. Duh.

Is there a way to automatically not have nerf threads be visible on an account ? No I don’t have Finley , him showing up when I’m raiding doesn’t sound terrifying, my view is never nerf. I would rather put up with fighting an op monster or 2 than what’s happened to my heroes previously from nerfing. This is last time I post on a nerf thread,
happy gaming

2 Likes

Just use 20 of Mitsuko, Mitsuko, Mitsuko, Mitsuko, Mitsuko, …

And if you don’t have her (and are afraid of losing), just skip the raid.

C Guardian Kong says hello. Put a lvl 5 mana troop on him, and he does 300% damage to all at fast speed with a 832 base attack.

Thankfully, he doesn’t have a blue reflect or dispel all on top of it, or I would say he’s slightly OP. Not that it would matter, because your whole team would likely be dead at that point.

1 Like

Guardian Kong Costume applies the same protection against Finley as Mitsuko.

1 Like

That’s the thing that really ticked me off. Why they thought he needed a straight buff of that magnitude is beyond me

1 Like

I didnt even wanted to talk about Kong costume because it’s too ridiculous to waste my time. But you’re right.

2 Likes

Don’t nerf it! He’s good.

Original Finley was a beast when most of the strong lineups had multiple HOTM with their elemental link buffs. It was hard to field a strong lineup that didn’t buff your heroes, but as the game’s strongest heroes started coming from events, that changed. Now it’s a lot easier to build a team that doesn’t buff itself to the point of destruction. The costume is strong, but really just makes him relevant again in the current meta. I don’t think it’s OP compared to recent heroes released.

2 Likes

I’ll support your campaign to nerf Finley if you support my campaign to nerf the ducks.

My first idea is to remove all buffs from the game, so that Finley can hit 2 enemies at most.

We also need to include the terms “OP,” “$GG,” “greedy,” “cash grab,” “shameless,” and “bait and switch (it doesn’t apply here, but it doesn’t matter, it’s a requirement),” in our communication as much as possible.

Let me know if you’re open to join forces!

9 Likes

If SG is going to nerf it, better to do it before the release…
I am not asking for a nerf, but if they indeed nerf him after the release / event is over, then it is surely a bait and switch… Plain and simple :frowning:

Please do all your nerf experiments on ducks first… and leave the heroes alone already… (and release well balanced heroes ofc)

The whole idea of costumes was bad from the beginning…
100 more reasons to call for nerfs…
Divided the whole player base :frowning:

I don’t think they’ll nerf him. He’s - very - strong, but not game breaking.

1 Like

Totally agree with that.

I have to laugh a bit about all the ones saying Finley (C or not) is easy to fight against. It is really likely that you have some buff active when Finley fires. Any cheap elemental link is already enough. And all the ones telling, they would just counter everything with their JF, Mitsuko, Kong C.

1.) are you really still using JF in offense (yes, I know still also an option against Morel, but unfortunately expect from that purpose his special skill is not very deadly)?
2.) Finley is a fast heroe; Mitsuko and Kong aren’t - > your team is dead (or near death) before you can use your special skills

1 Like