Costume Chamber is Back - Discussion (January 2020)

We still donā€™t know what is in store for Obakan/Elkanen. But for heroes such as Lianna, those bonus is equal to 40 power in card, Lianna (no bonus) is 755, with bonus it is 795, if there is another costume, it is 835.

With no way to create costume from a building and just 2.5% chance from summon, that gap would be too great for F2P. It is like almost unreachable 6* heroes for F2P. Instead of cutting down power creep, it is increasing power creep from F2P point of view.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten them in raid chests & monster chestsā€¦

Also is in the release notes as being included in rewards for wanted missions (these are the titan, monster, elemental and raid ones)

two costumed soynas (level 20&18) with +20Kiril real nice against gravedigger

2 Likes

Is Atlantis still longer this month? It was supposed to be only until costumes are back. But iā€™m getting mixed info from people.

It should be extended, see here: 2020 JANUARY Calendar (Events, Trials, Rare Quests & Atlantis Rises) Tentative - #50

@cap has made a fantastic guide to The Masquerade Costume Quest, posted over here:

=> šŸŽ­ MĆ©mento costumes quest: The masquerade

5 Likes

ā€œWith the additional value, we have aligned the Costume Summon with the Atlantis Summon. In practice, this means a reduced chance for Legendaries and improved chance for Rare and Epic Heroes. The summon price has been increased to 350 gems.ā€

So I get to pay more and my chance of pulling what I actually want is now less. Wow, what a fantastic change, thank you ever so much for that.

2 Likes

Well, they can scan accounts for hero power for war matching.

They could use the same thing to scan for the flag ā€œyou do not have the hero for this costumeā€ and mail the hero.

Itā€™s certainly not impossible if they want to do it.

2 Likes

Of course they could do that (or track which summons were made in last costume chamber and send the heroes).

They already stated they wonā€™t though.

If, maybe, perhaps, but ā€¦
Bottom line is they donā€™t want to

Screenshot_20200119-235522_Empires

No screenshots, but my low level alt account got a key from mystic vision two days in a row (so maybe two or three visions apart) since v26.

Of course that means my main account will not see a key until 2024!

2 Likes

Does it start today?

Yup! Hopefully in the next 1-2 hours :slight_smile:

Thanks then i save my We :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good, Iā€™ll delay my levelup then :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

According to

COSTUME CHAMBER ANNOUNCEMENT

In 5 hours and 5 min? Weird time?

(thanks to an alliance mate for the info!)

2 Likes

I stand corrected :slight_smile:

I remember it started at a weird time last time, too. I guess itā€™s in a few hours.

It started later as they had some server-side issues. Not to mention nobody really knew the official starting hour as they forgot to add a multi-timezone clock on certain post which led us to a lot of questions.