Costume Chamber is Back - Discussion (January 2020)

They could also add the keys for completing event challenges, 1-2-3. But I guess we hope too much already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is everything ok with Tiburtus costume? I don’t use it, as dressed Tiburtus does less damage (weaker special skills).

Since hits 5 heroes with equal damage instead 1 with splash, I really don’t see how Tiburtus C deals less damage :wink:

1. With costume damage 175, without - 295. 2. With costume 4 turns, without - 6 turns.
1 Like

I use Tiburtus C for war/tournament while original Tiburtus for titan.

1 Like

Good thinking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tiburtus with costume is weaker. Some dressed heroes have additional skills, but something wrong with Tiburtus costume.

In PvP is much better, because deals more damage, not less. I explained you already above why. It is basic math

It is a defense down against all enemies instead of just 3.

It doesn’t say anywhere
 But here’s a Pic from a MV

1 Like

those keys seem to be dropping surprisingly often and everywhere. I’m pleasantly surprised.

Or it could just be because of selective sampling, only people who got keys would post an img. I hope it’s just because keys drop often though. Since you only need 5 keys 1 key is like 20 atlantis coins

1 Like

They said it

“There are now new ways to acquire Costume Keys : On top of the Masquerade Quest, there is a chance to receive keys from the Mystic Vision, War Chests and Wanted Missions!”

It depends how many enemies are alive. 3 or 5. Tiburtus isn’t fast, ussualy he isn’t first hitter;) Probability theory is branch of higher math in my country :smile:

If the tank is already dead, Tiburtus C will hit 4 while original Tiburtus will only hit 2.

7 Likes

Yeah, but at the end of battle we ussualy have one or 2 enemies:) My purple troop without mana generation, so average is for me 2 or 3 heroes and one titan. If flank is weaker I kill weaker flank first, I do not concentrate for killing tank. I concentrate on killing one weaker hero first, I don’t care about damaging all especially with field aid.

Dude, because a hero doesn’t fit your specific preference, doesn’t mean it’s something wrong with his costume. The fact is the costume is much better in PvP. Especially in raid tournaments. But if you don’t like it, then don’t use it.

1 Like

At the end of the battle you can ghost your tiles which improve win rate. By using tiburtus C def down to all, it is easier to reach that phase.

I mostly use him for titans :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. I tried reading through all this to find the answer to my question
 but there is a lot to read/skim through. Personally I like the costumes, I was disappointed they went on a hiatus and I’m not “happy” about the changes but it is what it is
 my question is, Are there new costumes this month? Or will we see the same ones that we saw in December? Or, no one knows until the chamber opens on the 20th? Thanks for your responses. :grin:

It is at news. Always should read there, especially after updates → Costume Chamber is Back!