Cool Forum Title

Sorted for yall :relaxed: 20 characters

8 Likes

Thanks! :penguin: :smile:
2022-12-08T06:00:00Z

3 Likes

Phew … I couldn’t handle being the only puffin/penguin in town @ProfessorPenguin

7 Likes

Thank you, sleepyhead. :slight_smile:

where is my :medal_sports::medal_sports::medal_sports: ??
@Dudeious.Maximus

4 Likes

Just noticed it… so better late than never …
Nice tiny dancer @Dyna49 !!!
Grats! :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks! To be fair, it was my wife who noticed it there and the great @Dudeious.Maximus who explained how it got there :joy:.

Now my little one calls me “red” at times cuz his mom told him there is a prancing woman in a red dress attached to my profile! Lol

6 Likes

Screenshot_20221221_133932_Samsung Internet

@PlayForFun has a new one :shield:

Congratulations :partying_face:

Let’s start the celebration
:smiley:

13 Likes

Just a spontaneous thought. Couldn’t alliance members also get a title? Maybe as a freely formulated addition to ‘Member’ and ‘Elder’ and so on. I have one member that I would like to give the title of ‘Motivator’ because he is and deserves it.

6 Likes

I would like to nominate @CCG for a title please. though CCG is more active on Discord than the forums, but every time I see @CCG post, he is standing up for someone, supporting someone, speaking out against injustice. I strongly support @CCG being recognized as a very empathic, kind, caring soul.

and whenever @CCG needs to tell someone off, he does it in a very classy, kind, polite and respectful way!

examples:

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/incentivizing-being-a-terrible-human-being-aka-stealing-cleans-in-war-of-the-3-kingdoms-to-improve-individual-scores-and-loot/305420?u=sleepyhead

so I would like to nominate @CCG for a fitting title please @PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus :slight_smile: thank you

8 Likes

I second the nomination… @CCG is a worthy candidate indeed. :trophy:

9 Likes

@sleepyhead @Sarah2

Thank you both for this kind gesture. I really appreciate it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

While I would trade any kind of gesture made to recognize my efforts to improve the game for… actual improvements to the game that would really improve specific gameplay modes in a heartbeat (with real acknowledgement for the gameplay improvements for leveling troops and heroes - being able to load more than 10 heroes or troops to feed the good ones is a very, very nice QoL improvement - thanks SG!), I also must accept that being respected and appreciated by my peers feels amazing too.

Regardless of the decision, I promise to keep being me. No tradesies, no takebacks! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:
Also - Grats to @Gwniver for her title! Hadn’t seen that until just now! You’re awseome!

14 Likes

kindness begets kindness @CCG , happy to recognize you for being a genuine gem :slight_smile: glad to send some positivity your way!

5 Likes

What a sweet thoughtful title you got - Congratulations, and, thank you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star2::confetti_ball::rose::bouquet: :piñata:

6 Likes

yay! congrats on your title @CCG , and thanks to our good old moderators for granting one @moderators thank you!

5 Likes

I couldn’t have asked for a better title, especially with such awesome friends around me.

Group hugs!

8 Likes

Congratulations on your well deserved recently acquired title!

May the portals show you kindness!

4 Likes

Hey so here’s a thought:

If heroes get costumes, and a secondary persona, can there also be secondary titles???

@sleepyhead “Outside of the Box” / “Inside the coffee cup”
@Gwniver “You look beautiful today” / “But I look pretty good myself”
@CCG “Friend to the end” / “What hurts can I mend?”

These are just off the cuff examples…the possibilities are endless

:rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

I nominate you for “speaker of the rebellion / imagineer of titles”!

5 Likes

:rofl:

Still…others may prefer a darker persona, think Tiburtus costume - but I dare not make any suggestions lest they cause offence LOL

2 Likes

@Vidya128 As a passionate counter, I don’t know if I really should congratulate you on your new title… :smirk:

4 Likes