Contemplating joining forces with another Alliance

We are a relatively small alliance with about 8-10 members. I am the highest level with a max hero level of 3600. We have just lost our best player who was over 4000, so I am contemplating whether we struggle on or join forces with another alliance.

If there is anyone out there that could offer us a new home, then please let me know and I can put a proposal to our members.

Look forward to hearing from you

Viscount

4 Likes

We have room for 5 at “Strange Circles” we would be very happy to welcome you to our family.

1 Like

Thanks Killen -time but I would prefer we all stayed together!

Grumpys marauders has room for you. Your 3600 would match our top players, but we also have guys just starting out and everything in between. We are casual players, extended inactivity is the only kicking offence. Currently fighting 4 and 5 star titans. Come on by.

1 Like

GRIDLOCK has room for 8 members…would love to have you if your group is up for it! We are currently killing 7* titans and have a good group of active friendly players…just ask that you hit titans and use your war flags if you opt in for war!

1 Like

Sounds a bit like our alliance, we generally hit 3-5 star titans. We are in a war just now but I may visit if thats ok after the war.

Jqueen, thanks for the offer. We have never hit 7* titans but would love the chanllenge. I will visit, if thats ok after our current war.

Vis

Look forward to seeing you.

Sounds great Montyville…look forward to it and good luck with your war!

You and your alliancemates would be welcome in Lobster Stew @Montyville

We are fighting 8*-9* titans and killed a rare 9* but no luck with 10* yet. We are a supportive alliance, enjoying the game together. We range from level 27 to level 57. We have room for 9 new players.

We match tanks in war, nothing more complicated than that (will be moving color in the new year). The one hard and fast rule that we have is to use all war flags if joining in the war. Last team can be scraps if you are still building a bench, that is fine, effort shows respect for teammates and is greatly appreciated by all.

3 Likes

We have room at the kashhreks we have some top tier players and a few lower level ones a good mix and currently have 9 spots open

1 Like

We have room for 15 at The Order of the Lost

We were a 10 person alliance, and just merged with another alliance. We have 9 spots open, can make room for 10. We are pretty chill. Only requirement is if you opt in wars, use most/all the flags. Killing 7*-9* titans.

Join us: Murderous A$$Beater$

1 Like

We have room for 16. We are a small alliance (obvi!), but a friendly, get along and offer no drama alliance. We have fun chatting, and fighting together. Please consider us- we could be a great fit. We expect titan hits, and if you choose to opt in for war, then use your flags wisely, but you do not have to opt in. We range from level 8 to 38, TP from 3700’s and lower. We wish to grow, but only with members that match our personalities - as this is supposed to be fun!

If you wish to try, we are WK2. And we do have fun.

Best of luck in your serarch!

1 Like

Hi Montyville, my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of an alliance called Coffee and Donuts. We have room for 8. We would be a good fit for you guys. We use line but its not a requirement. All we ask is hit the titan daily, if opted into war use all 6 hits required. We help each other grow with good advice and wisdom. We range in levels from 73 to 29 and everything in between. We are supportive and encourage each other. No drama allowed. So come on down for the Coffee and stay for the free Donuts. If you want to come and visit that’s cool with me.

Hi! We are Great van Fleet, casual but active folks with a competitive spirit. The ally’s core consists of 1800-2400 trophy players, which have great knowledge of many parts of the game, from base and team building to Titans and pvp which we would love to share. We value active participation but do not put hard requirements on team strength, activeness or such and welcome everyone who is willing to learn, grow and have fun together. We are fighting 6-7* Titans and we love strategizing for Wars in order to take advantage of our strengths and surprise our opponents.
We would be delighted to have you on board and explore all the possibilities this game provides as a strong and solid team.

Montyville, come visit “Coupe de Gras”, sister alliance to “Drink the Kool Aid”. We like to share knowledge and currently have just promoted players to Drink the Kool Aid, so have room for you all.

@Montyville still looking? Come check out Redneck War Machine. Just picked up another member and have room for 7

Hi, I don’t know if you’re still looking, but you’re welcome in Oz! Check us out! There’s only 12 of us and we’re easily beating 6* Titans. Imagine what we could do together! We’re a breakaway from our old alliance which was going nowhere. Out of Oz is the new one. Only a few weeks old and full of beans!

Hello, don’t know if you’re still looking but your gang is welcome to join my group. We are a small alliance of about 11 right now. Our top five players run teams of about 4K or a little more. We are a good supportive group. All very active but ultimately in it for fun so it’s still fairly casual. We formed about six months ago and we have all been there since the beginning. We are climbing the ranks but could use more members to help take down more powerful Titans. If you’re still looking, please check us out. We would welcome the group.

Check out War & Pieces!