Complete Special Skill at Max level

Yeah I know its a matter of time with 5*. They take SO many feeders it would be an achievement to get one to 4/80 not maxed.

Still annoys me though. Doesnt need to be rng based.

2 Likes

my worst was a 4* costume that had 4/8 special skill at 4/70… :face_holding_back_tears:

Oh don’t get me wrong, I agree, or even if it was at specific intervals, like it is that it +1 for level up, then that would be great.

Edit:
Oh yeah costumes I have had the issue too, but only because they max much faster

1 Like

Id argue a costume should already be at max when you get it.

An assassin doesnt lose all his training when he changes his clothes :rofl:

1 Like

well, the poor guy eats so much ham when changing clothes, that in itself is a workout for them :rofl:
You ever tried getting dressed on a full belly :rofl:

My biggest complaint is consistency with this mechanic across rarity (3* to 5*) and costume vs. non-costumes. The % likelihood of the special increasing should be relative to the total experience required to level that hero to maximum. And on average this would get to 8/8 right when the last levels are reached. Due to randomness sometimes you would get there earlier and sometimes additional leveling would be required to maximize special. Now I have to remember all these rules (e.g. use more 1* on costumes and 3* heroes) to maximize resources when leveling different types of heroes. Its kind of silly.

unless the clothes are the source of their magical powers! :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now, this is really the least of my complaints with this :poop:show of a game.

But I started this thread (in a simpler time?) so i occasionally revive it when a level up anomaly ■■■■■■ me off.

1 Like

another one to make me waste my feeders…

1 Like

YES!

Lets start a damn movement. No more failed Specials at Mx level! No more wasted feeders!

1 Like

yeah! seriously, what’s the point in making the special skill level up so difficult

if I want to use a hero before it’s fully maxed, I’ll struggle because of their lower stats anyway. why not throw a bone and just max out the special?

the feeder waste to max the special skill, is just so pointless and annoying

2 Likes

There is a way to reduce this problem, doesn’t work 100% of time but is quite effective.

You have to feed 3* with 1 1*/2* at a time.

It might sound stupid but it works. 3* gets 8/8 speciall at early 3^XX quite often.

It’s just a waste of resources and completely pointless. It just needs to be removed. Make the spell full power, no leveling needed, and be done with it.

4 Likes

and another one, even after feeding mostly on-color 1*s… and doing so exclusively from level 2/1 to max level…

1 Like

My two 3* toon costumes both maxed out at 5/8 special. It is a pain when I only have 9 free slots.

It is also a pain when a duplicate hero doesn’t give you 100% chance after maxing, only a duplicate costume.

1 Like

One more for the wall of shame.

Not even sure why im levelling this one as she is seriously underpowered :sweat_smile: I resent pumping more feeders into this one but that’s the :poop:ty system we got.

In order to be glad something happens, there needs to be a negative for when it doesn’t happen. Skill ups would become meaningless (more meaningless… if that’s even a thing) if they implemented this.

I dont feel glad when it levels up. Do you? I feel nothing. Its just one minor step on a needlessly long journey.

What a meaningless pleasure to find in the game. Its rng. There was no skill involved. No real boon for getting it. Its just something they are expectted to do. I expect a fully levelled hero to hit with max power for that level. The rng element of special skill is a ■■■■■ pointless addition to the game.

They designed it way back at the beginning. At this stage, it is a complete irrelevance. We are going to have to keep levelling them through LB1 and LB2, and no doubt LB3 sooner or later. So what is the point of creating a bottleneck at the end of tier 3/4 where we have to ■■■■ about pumping dead resources into them?

You pick some strange hills to die on, @Mikal . Although no doubt you think the same of me :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yay!

More wasted feeders!

He’s looking at you thinking ‘Ayo, got a problem with that?’