Co-Leader looking for a new home

Hi Bellamy I noticed your alliance is full.

Obsidian… very late to join in, but have a look at Global Titan Slayers. Currently 10*, with occasional 11*. A good war strategy. Just had a member move to our vacation alliance because of RL. Don’t use discord but have a group LIne… not compulsory tho. Check us out

@Hitthe8balldavid, do you have line? Let’s talk there. My line ID is in my previous post :slight_smile:

@PatB

how did you make the blue frame? that looks cool

It did it automatically. Not sure how. LOL

well what did you paste? lol :slight_smile:

use 2 of ` - one in the beggining, one at the end

pls, @PatB ty

It is a link to our fam alliance website.

@Obsidian

Zero Family Alliance

Zero Family Alliance

Visit the post for more.

8 Teams

aint the same… when quoting

1 Like

There is another team within. Slow pace for vacation.

ZERO STRESS

ZEROFAMILYALLIANCE.com

Internal team for the fam. Why you want to join?

Look at us, we’re pretty active and try to be the best alliance we can.

just wanna use the blue rectangular frame, too. thats all :slight_smile:

Hi Bella,
I accepted your invite. I apologize to anyone who replied here or on discord for the last few days I had something come up regarding my health that was obviously more important (but just barely…LOL) I will finish reading the replies here and checking the alliances as well as getting on discord.

I have let my alliance know since I feel they deserve it as I change the description and chat header message and do the housekeeping with member kicks, etc. I did get a lot of people wondering why I wanted to leave when we finally pared down to about 20 active members. It was suggested that perhaps I stay and try to merge with another alliance. My main issue there though is that we could likely find a group to merge.

Our main issue though is lack of communications. Nobody really chats at all. I did an experiment a while back where I didn’t post anything and we went for DAYS with literally nothing being posted. The system messages were the only thing going by. Nothing about the game like maybe you pulled a new hero or beat a new level or got a nice mat from a chest. Nothing about life outside the game which I know varies from groups but its like crickets chirping.
After writing this it turned out to be quite long so for those who want to skip I hid the longer part but feel free to read it as it covers some of the issues that preclude a merger as well as the issues that make us seem like a group playing the same game as individuals just under the same alliance name but not really as an alliance.

**Unintended Diatribe :-) Click to read issues with alliance**

I just posted today asking everyone that can make harpoons to post that they can. This way we can try to sync up our harpoon attacks so we hit the second or third tier on titans we kill instead of random harpoons or using them on titans that escape. Even something like this I really doubt I will get areply from everyone that can create them. I would think this kind of thing as well as tank color for war and other simple things should be possible with a group like ours that has most people up to at least level 30 with about a year play time. Yet we do NONE of this. Am I wrong for thinking that we can do this?

I only ask this because along with the lack of chat and common goals, essentially its just a group of people that play solo but under the alliance heading allowing them to get titan and war chests. Nobody posts if they get new heroes or new 4* mats. Nothing. There is no community. I don’t expect it to be like Peer support but there is near nothing. Honestly, when I get mercs to join on occasion for rare titans I chat with them more in that short time that the entire group will over a few weeks. I see many people say that their groups are chatty, friendly, etc. I am not looking for a facebook setting, LOL but more of a ALLIANCE. Like we have a common goal. Let’s skip this titan to resupply for the next one since this is at our upper limits of titan range. After MONTHS of trying, I have got them to skip titans that are at upper limit after hitting it up to 12 hours. The reason being that 12 hours left allows you to stop and still get all 3 flags back to hit the next titan. Yet even with that we still get vet players that will attack it with like 1 hour left with like 800k hp left. They should know better but they keep banging away.

Anyhow I apologize for turning this into a diatribe. I am just trying to know if I have unreal expectations. I have been gaming since early 80’s with Odyssey 2 from Magnavox and the Atari 2600 and every system up until now except PS3,4 as I prefer XBox though I did play PS1,2. I have been in other groups in other games, so This isn’t new. Anyhow I think I am realistic.

This text will be hidden

For those who skipped the details, this originally was an apology for being MIA in replying to Bella and others so I will try to get back to reading and getting on discord. I just think with what I described that a merge isn’t really helpful since our group would still have the same behavior, right?

Thanks to everyone who replied so far with invites I truly was surprised by the responses and the quality of the posts and the level of alliances. I sort of expected alot of one line type “join us, we are the best, etc.” Instead I got detailed posts with stats and details from very good alliances. Sincere thanks and I am trying to read and visit all the alliances as I get time. I had something come up as I said so I am playing catch up with the posts.

5 Likes

Hey @Obsidian, hope all is well. Sent you a message in discord. Looking forward to speaking with you :relaxed:

Good luck mate hope they’re a good fit for you

I have been through a few alliances (6) and it is important finding one that fits you. I’m currently in a low chat alliance which suits my introverted, socially anxious personality perfectly. The game becomes so much more enjoyable when you find the right one.

You have some great choices in front of you. :thinking:

@Obsidian
Just wanted to update you that our alliance Demon Queens & Kings has undergone some upgrading the past week, and we are solidly in the 9* Titan level now. With you joining us, I believe beating a 10* might even become a possibility :smiley:

@Obsidian - just wanted to mention when you realize your bigger than your place, its a good thing. Also realize that you can pick a couple Alliances of interest. Go war with them for the week, get a feel, see how they work together, are all WAR flags being used, are the Titans being Skinned in a timely manor, is the gang a tribe or dive? Your NOT COMMITTED just because you join. The goal is to find one to commit to as the end goal of course. One of my BIGGEST mistakes was staying in a single Alliance for some 450+ maybe it was 550+ days… once i reached a arm up into the E&P virtual world and let my feet float along I went on a world trip that lasted 5-6 months! Few do that I realize. Pick a couple Alliances, coordinate a seat - go do it up with em, try the next. Then decide. And DONT OVERTHINK IT BRO! Ok Later - RaZ

3 Likes

I was thinking of merging our alliance but after this weekend I am done with them. We have 3 elders that have gone MIA for 3 weeks. We are down to 20 members. Half of them don’t bother with titans. I hit one for over 300K and it still excaped. But the comments this weekend were enough. We have a member who we assumed was an adult. He has all 5* heroes including KA and some other good ones. I thought it odd that he had a great team for so long but never leveled them up but I figured maybe he was busy. Nope, he is a middle school kid who gets grounded all the time because he gets C’s and his mom punishes him. He said he has no time for school he wants to play football at OU as a Sooner. I informed him of the error inn his thinking and that school is important etc. He told me I sound like his mom. OK, I likely do. But then the original co-leader tells him to ignore me that I am grumpy and he should do what he wants that youth is to important. WHile I agree that it should be enjoyed and cherished, it shouldn’t be squandered either. I told him to study and play. But the other person (who literally has posted like 5 times in a year but now decides to chat) says don’t bother with school, etc.
We have 2 teachers in our alliance who said that school is important blah blah, which is what I said but not one person thought it a bad idea for our original co-leader to be telling him to ignore his mom.
Anyhow I am not here to debate the merits of youth vs. education and parenting. I finlled my war chest(got a great one too, right off the bat was a warm cape, strong shield and it ended with a reset token). I also got a tonic from a mystic vision earlier that day so I think that is a sign.
I hate to leave but its time. We have no coordination, no effort, no nothing. Its just a group of people playiong together not people playing as a group.
I will reread the invites and I noticed that there was one from a very active group that also had entried in the SG artwork contest. They have multiple alliances and I will look into them and the others who took time to post and also chat on discord. I posted my info on our group chat again and not one person went to discord. We have people that have played together for over a year and nobody talks or cares. This game is too hard to skip titans if we can beat them. Yes theres one a day but that’s also a shot at mats that gets lost too.
So thank you all for posting the info and I will be looking through them. I honestly didn’t think I would get more than 1 or 2 replies and I really didn’t imagine that they would have the substance of real posts. I figured they would just be like, “hey join us!”
Thanks everyone and stay in school kids!!!

2 Likes

@Obsidian, I am sorry you had such a bad experience with your alliance. This might be a negative towards my group, but I do have a couple school age (high school) players, but they are highly respectful. I keep the chat room PG13, because of this. Overall we are a gaming family from all walks/ages of life and any negative comments are a rarity. I have discord and if you want to just read though the chat room to see if you think we would be a fit, I would be happy to share it with you. I think you would get a really good idea of what my alliance is like based off my sever. ambushed#8835 Send me a message if your interested.