Co-Leader looking for a new home

I started playing about 15-16 months ago and have been in this alliance where I started as a member and am now a co-leader but really run things with the alliance messages, group message, etc. I also do the kicks for inactives. I love the group but we let in everyone and it is holding me back at this point. We hit a wall at 8* mainly due to low participation. There is little to no chat, and we never even coordinate in war. They put their teams up and never change them. I have tried to get them on discord and line but to no avail. I often finish with the a+ on titans and top of war but it is getting hard as other members get better and leave then I get stuck training new players who eat Bane and put trainers on defense.

I have 16 5* heroes with 5 maxed with emblems. Tons of 4* heroes as well. Finished S1, S2 normal and Hard. Highest titan hit is over 71K. I sit in diamond for raids around the 2550-2600 cup level. Running an alliance I know most of the decent tools for EP like Anchor’s grades and the other 7DD guides like Coppersky, Razor’s hero tool and the other sites like FB EP gamers. I am also fairly active here.

I am looking for a place that has a decent chat activity with people that hit titans daily unless there is a skip to resupply. Also one that trys to win wars but if people have to opt out for personal stuff it is ok as long as they let the group know in chat. Line and Discord is a bonus but not needed. I am on several times a day at least.

Thanks in advance for any info. I can post my roster if needed with screen shots or just text. I can also post a screenshot of my stats from the member page with the titan hit scores, trophy count, S2 levels, etc. if needed.

It would be great to be able to come in as a co-leader but not really necessary if the group is run right though I am active in updating the upcoming weekly, monthly/seasonal quests, the next HOTM’s with current stats, etc.

See you on the battlefield!!!

10 Likes

Hi @Obsidian. You can have a look here if you like - see what you think - we are quite chatty, but don’t run Line or Discord. We have a few co-leaders, so you probably won’t get that for a while.
Anyway - feel free to take a look

Hi Obsidian

We are a 25 members alliance, fighting *8 & *9 titans, members from several countries, English spoken, we have a Line group and are very active in both Line and Game chat, have just defeated a rare green Roster titan and win our last war, with only 6 flags left (from a member who can not show up in time) our war chest is 17/25…

Will be glad to have u with us… We take game seriously, encourage participation in war and titan hits…

Hi @Obsidian,

please check this post:

Seems we fit to each other.

Taking down ten star titans, we should open our war chest this weekend.

@Obsidian This is us XD
We are an 11*/12* alliance. I think you will be a good fit with us and we will help you grow even more.
Wars and line are optional to be part of and we know that real life happens so no issues with that.

Line: star150m
Check us out: the mvp

Hi I am a co leader looking for a new team to grow I am on 6 to 7 time a day. Please let me know if you need any players username Zephyr.

@Hitthe8balldavid It depends on what level you are looking for.
For example for us,
The mvp has 11*/12* titans
The mvp 2 has 5*/6* titans

My Line: star150m

sorry for the bother…new to this…how the hell do you start a new post…cant seem to find it?

Leap of Faith fits exactly what you’re looking for. We’re chatty (everything game, war strategy, even life related. I have a funny story about why I’m afraid of chickens lmao) We’re active, and we stress life comes before a video game. As long as you opt out of war it’s no problem. One of our members just left on a 2 week vacation, he opted out and the lucky jug is headed to Europe! We don’t slack either, we understand life happens and we kick butt at the same time. We’re not just an alliance: we’re family. You’re welcome to join.

line id is koibito43 if you’re interested, but no matter where you land I wish you the best!

People who have just joined can’t start new threads :frowning: Patience will be rewarded :slight_smile:

if you’re new they don’t let you post for awhile I’m afraid. would you like me to help?

just wanna post for alliance. how long before I can post?

You’d welcome to join Leap of Faith, we’re just as active as you are ^^)

Give us a look at Last Regiment Warriors. Active chat, all war flags used, 5 titan hit minimum, war strategy. We’re on 13 star titans atm. We use Line. Message jason6919 with any questions you might have. Best of luck finding what you’re looking for.

I am 2.5 trophy and Dimond co leader for the team promote and kick ok inactive players. My username Zephyr.

Heya Obsidian. Can’t promise leadership or elder role, but check us out in the game and see if you are interested in joining. We use Line to coordinate on Titans and wars. Very active alliance and a good group of folks.

Alliance: Brothers of the Sword
Leader: Sir Wil Wookai
Line ID: sirwilwookai

You can also reply to me.
VerdantEarl in game, Earl Verdant on Line
Line ID: earlverdant

I send you messages in Line

@Obsidian,

We can offer you quick promotion after a probationary period (can be pretty short if your description is any indication). Demon Queens & Kings is cureently a mid-tier alliance but we are expanding our core of 4k players with recent recruitments. We are steadily progressing toward 9* Titans and had a crack at 10* once. We would be delighted if you give our enthusiastic group a try. We are international and family friendly here. Leader is Bandit. Hope to hear from you!

-JMorphin (co-leader of Demon Queens & Kings)

Greetings @Obsidian! Check out Crew-Raiders, a member of the Crew family of Alliances. We are building with quality people, full participation. Crew spans 10 Alliances, from entry level to top 100.

Crew-Raiders is all veteran players such as yourself, created because the high end Crews are always full. We’d love to have another relaxed but competitive player as you!

Btw, we are 8 wins 1 loss on wars, Titans up and down as we are growing and had some churn. Should be 9* next I think. We’ve added a few and expect to go nowhere but up.

2 Likes