Clickable thing from Kalevala

In every seasonal event they have a thing you can click around your base that moves. I have found I think only one during Kalevala.

11 Likes

Give this player a prize! Didnā€™t notice that last time it came around. Bravo! :clap:t3:

3 Likes

You deserve a :mag: emoji for finding this @StrongBeaver999

Maybe itā€™s full of :peanuts: :peanuts:

IMG_9925

5 Likes

It was their last time too. Fun little addition.

2 Likes
10 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus , can we make that happen?

3 Likes

thanks for the link! I was trying to remember what it was (I was in a meeting then), and kept remembering Kampo rather than Sampo!

and now I see:

4 Likes

Thanks for the :mag_right: emoji

Now I can look closer at the peanut :peanuts:

7 Likes

Anyone know what this is? It bounces around when you tap it. From what I can tell, it looks like a treasure chest. Does something cool happen when you tap it 1000 times?Iā€™ve been playing longer than I care to admit, but havenā€™t noticed this before. :joy:

1 Like

Itā€™s for Kalevala I think. Note how it looks just like the icon for the daily deals.

3 Likes

Thats exactly what it is. Nice catch.

2 Likes

and someone shared the Wikipedia article on what it is:

3 Likes

It is the Sampo from the Kalevala story. ZIs these anything to be gained by interacting with it? Thatā€™s my question.

Whatā€™s Kalevala?

Itā€™s a quest event based on the Kalevala, which is Finnish Mythology regarding a war between two fictional countries, involving love gone wrong, battles of vengance, and the theft of a magical item called the Sampo, which gave itā€™s owner prosperity and success. (some of the mythology I already knew, but had to look up a bunch of this once I realized the bouncy thing was the same as the icon that opened the offers entitled ā€œTreasures of the Sampoā€)

2 Likes

Oh great, thanks. I like the sound of it.

:rofl:

20 sarcastic remarks flying overhead

1 Like

Whaaaaat? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

This should explain it. Sort of.

MST3k 422 The Day the Earth Froze - YouTube

I donā€™t remember seeing this beforeā€¦ is it new? I [quote=ā€œGracelessStace, post:1, topic:328480, full:trueā€]
I donā€™t remember seeing this beforeā€¦I assume itā€™s related to Kalevala, but is it new? I havenā€™t been around as much lately. I still play everyday, so Iā€™d love to know exactly what it representsā€¦