Cheshire Cat is he worth sorcerer emblems?

Though he did create the character of the Cheshire Cat, in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, which is probably more germane to the discussion here. Almost all of his poems in the book are riffs on poems of his time, but I’m still giving him credit for wriing “You Are Old Father William” and the like.

Too bad this event didn’t have a Jabberwock in it (new event: Adventures behind the Looking Glass?)

1 Like

Well the idea of a “Cheshire Cat” preceded the individual character in the story with matching qualities, perhaps similar to how the idea of a vampire preceded the character Dracula. You wouldn’t say that Bram Stoker created vampires or that Tolkien created elves, as much as fleshed out the idea more. By contrast, Tokien did create Hobbits, Shelly did create the character of Frankenstein, Lovecraft did create Cthulhu, etc.

Tolkien didn’t create elves but he did create a specifc elf, Logolas (among others). Given this event’s name, i think it inarguable that this specfic example of a Cheshire cat is drawn from Lewis Carroll’s book.

Besides, Rook has already ruled on the pronouns, and she is our Queen of Cats!

1 Like

Don’t have the Cat, but would love to have it. It can completely disrupt a defender’s team, though less useful on the defense. Say you have some annoying tank in center, with fast mana, you now have the chance to move him away and maybe put a squishy hero front and center. Plus non-dispellable DoT? Sounds like a winner. But YMMV.

I get the Cat as well and I can see his status defence is good,what do you think about the cat?? I’m excited to have him and looks grand and is fast mana as well

I did a 10x pull and got 3 4* 2 of them were the Cat and the other was Little John. I am happy to get the 3 4* on a 10x pull just wish it was 3 different ones dups are a problem for me being a newer player (2 months new with 2 Grimms also) I just want some versatility when it comes to 4*s or better.

I dont think he is worth of anything. My opinion

I’m going with “it” but those quotation marks are so annoying :grin:

1 Like

If you think he’s not worth it, feed him away and save up some kitty litter…

1 Like

Best advice really for any hero we trash!

1 Like

I pulled some and am keeping one. I always keep one of every event hero,i get. I have no plans to feed the cat, though.

As it seems to be my only sorcerer worth while i’m gonna level it and give the sorcerer emblems.

I think i will put it in raids against guin (fi) to have her not in middle. And once she’s gone not fire again until guin is gone :smiley: As it is purple it will stack nicely with Panther :smiley:

Just brought Cat to war, and I purposely stacked the opposite of the heros I feared most. Tank got moved (didn’t bring tank colors), pulled a victory with marginal team. Not bad.