Chazzoszrot vs Quintus costume

Which one will you choose to ascend between Chazzoszrot and Quintus costume and why ?
I have almost 20 royal tabards, so I can’t wait for a better hero anymore.

I have sorcerers for +20, and druids for +19.
Of the purple heroes I have Seshat and Malicna who can increase mana speed.

• Quintus costume
  • Chazzoszrot

0 voters

1 Like

Which ever one will get emblems…

Though chak does more so I give him the edge slightly

2 Likes

I think they are really close in quality, so there should be other issues to decide:

Do you have more sorcerer or druids emblems?
Generally speaking there are more druids worth off emblems than sorcerers, so that could be a point for Quintus. If you have another HotM from 2021 that could be a point for Chakki to get the family bonus. And last point for Chakki, you need less resources only to ascend a hero. Quintus without costume bonus is not on par with chakki, But with maxed costume Quintus needs only a lvl1 mana troop to fire after 11 tiles. Add the 4% mana boost of the last sorcerer talent node and he fires after 10 tiles with a lvl17 mana troop, making him effectively average mana speed. This is a huge advantage over Chakki, so if you have the emblems and the mana troop go Quintus.

Good luck whatever you choose

3 Likes

I have sorcerers for +20, and druids for +19, it’s not big difference.
Of the purple heroes I have Seshat and Malicna who can increase mana speed.

Yes, i have few more HotM from 2021 but Chazzoszrot or Quintus will not be in defence team

Malicnas mana boost is small after the nerf, Seshat gives 4% mana for 4 turns. You have to use Chakki in a stack with both and add the last talent node to get him near 10 tiles.
Tough decission, but I would choose Quintus.

Perhaps Chakko, since you’ve both Malicna and Seshat for a small mana boost + you’ve plenty of druid emblems…

FWIW, I use C-Quintus +20 more frequently than Chakko (not highly emblemed). He has the highest attack stat of my dark heroes, and is a staple on my titan team. My alliance sometimes has a high frequency of holy titans. :rofl:

Chazzoszrot won convincingly

He does more things that are relevant in today’s meta. The buff prevent is pretty big vs Krampus, C Kad, Garnet, Prof infiniheal, Sif, etc. etc. And the mana down is situationally very useful after Sif and Odin fire. I found him very useful paired with Grimble and in VF he is really good solo.

C Quintus I don’t use at all any more. My teams just can’t afford to have a pure damage dealer onboard (yes he does attack down as well, but still not quite enough for me).

Interesting debate. I don’t have Quintus costume, and hadn’t considered the actual damage that Chakkoszrot does, as I was only looking at the other parts of his special. They look somewhat comparable I guess. I was planning on stripping my Quintus emblems for Krampus, and it looks like I can just use Chakk instead, without much loss.