Celidana – 5* Holy / Yellow - October 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

The artwork caught my eye and was quite different.

The special skill at slow speed really needs to boost health to all 5 heroes.

2 Likes

Not one ill actively chase. If i get her im likely to leave her or SE her tbh.

I wish she can do minor healing to other allies… Like boost 300hp. So if she’s at tank or flank, she and her nearby allies gets 800 boosted hp and the remaining two, will get 300 boosted hp.

6 Likes

lol wait till you see the pets

1 Like

Some of them can be seen in the Sneak Peak:

9 Likes

Testers: gives feedback

SGG: acknowledge tester’s concerns

Feedback

also SGG: she is perfect as she is :slight_smile:

7 Likes

SGG: KLAERN!
Beta Testers: NO!!!
SGG: KLAERN AND CELIDANA!!!

13 Likes

She is a bit underwhelming.

800 HP for 3 is high, but she is slow. I would definitely like her more if her heal go to 1000 HP to 1100 HP for 3.

Just pulled her and tried her out with Master Lepus besides her. Yes, his undispellable defense ailment disappeared as soon as she fired. Unfortunately, if ML goes off again after that, his defense ailment returns.

1 Like

Surely that is a bug then and needs to be fixed? Will be nice if they can sort it soon

This is the least enthused I’ve ever been on getting the hero of the month

Artwork is a big no from me. The artwork overall in the game has been going downhill for a while but this is a new low

4 Likes

All the more satisfaction for you whenever you face her in battle then? I think the art is fine… it’s nice to have a bit of variety in style. At least she isn’t an overpowered hero that you will cringe to use all the time if the art puts you off so much

BobtheSnark

Where did you read that? Cause the devs said quite clearly that nothing of the kind was planned. So if you could add your source, we could double check. Thank you!

Are you talking about the pity counter, because that was announced last week. It’s being discussed here on the forum somewhere.

2 Likes

Okay, i have a look, King_Kyree77. Thanks!

2 Likes

King_Kyree77, it seems we are both right. The topic is being discussed, but only as a theoretical idea. SG has not mentioned anything and, going by previous comments, won’t change their minds.

1 Like

Samantha, you should read this:

2 Likes

I got her burning through my EHT for Halloween heroes.

I like niche heroes, but at the moment I don’t have anyone who synergizes well with her. I could maybe see having Celidana and Azmia on either side of my tank, but that’s a stretch.

Unfortunately for Celidana, I just had a double costume Vivica drop, and if I want a slow Holy hero I’d rather invest in those costumes. So while I see her as more than just an Alfrike counter, chances are high she’s going to end up in soul exchange one day.

1 Like

There’s a complete topic with images and everything about it being tested in beta. It’s already developed and being tested as we speak, it’s just a matter of time until it’s released. I doubt the developers would waste all of their time on this just to say “you know what, nevermind”.

1 Like

Didn’t want her, therefore I got her (now 5 of them, sigh). Anyone else think that she looks like one of the candy car racers from Wreck-It Ralph?

8 Likes