Celidana – 5* Holy / Yellow - October 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

3 Likes

Her over heal is strong and the additional def buff is great too.

But the fact that she only heals three heroes is something i really don’t Like as you always have to bring a 2nd healer and on top of that she is slow.

Just not a hero i would level.

And the worst part is the artwork. It definitley doesnt fit into the game and looks just aweful

3 Likes

Exactly. It’s like putting Mario Bross as a character in the Resident Evil saga. Doesn’t match at all.

6 Likes

I see a lot of mehs in this thread which is fair enough

But guys with SG it be like: pull for a HOTM first, then ask questions and request a buff later :sweat_smile::rofl:

If they can nerf octopus guy, vela, telly, grampus, and buff heroes (admittedly two years later), why bother with what’s described on the card?

I mean this is half in jest but there’s an element of truth in there, no?

(And if you don’t pull for the hero you can always play the NERF card)

In what universe are we actually in control of what heroes we get? Seriously?!

6 Likes

With the state of the recent and upcoming heroes, healing only the caster & nearby at slow speed is disappointing. Makes it feel like she was designed specifically for rush defences and map farming

2 Likes

She looks like she came from another game. Her artwork is terrible. But then again, whole development seems to be lost, pushing out new heroes just for pushing them out. This and fluffy pets. Inspiration from toy store I guess. @Sg Try to get grip of yourself.

4 Likes

I forgot about Rush, yes she’ll be good for that.

I’m in the minority probably but I like the artwork, it’s better than the slayers.

4 Likes

From The Shining? Amazing book

Okay, so I break her down and give her a grade…

2 Likes

Celidana looks like a weird mashup of three League champions.

i think someone at SG is a LoL fan because there have been a bunch of heroes recently that have visual (or other sorts of) references to characters in that game.

1 Like

If her first passive is replaced with Resist against Silence like Miki, it would be the end for Alfrike in rush war.

1 Like

While I don’t like Celidana’s art and how she fits in the E&P supposed lore as well (and it’s the same for the pets and Bastet), I don’t necessarily get the complaints because the Christmas and Easter heroes are not necessarily fitting the initial fantasy idea either, they are also leaning more towards characters for children (except for Master Lepus who reminds me of Donnie Darko)

7 Likes

If Caitlin (slayers) had a cartoon daughter it would look like this hotm. I know they’re not exactly the same but that was the first thing I thought was she looks like cartoon Caitlin’s daughter but in a friendly way.
Personally I don’t like the art and I also don’t like the upcoming pets either. I’ve seen them in beta and they’re just not in like with the heroes we’ve grown accustomed to. I don’t mind different styles like slayers (the originals were awful and I don’t like the released ones but they at least fit the genre). But imagine losing to a duck or a dog. And yes those are 2 of the pets.
Pirates, Avalon, wonderland, guardians and grim forest were different but for overall. Even Starfall and the newer ones fit but what’s next? Shapes? Circle, square, triangle as the heroes(if so I would like credits…lol)

Also she has the same innate resistance that her special also does. I know it covers and the other is for nearby bit it seems a waste of a passive.

3 Likes

I think celidana isnt a little girl but i dwraf
Her big head and short legs and arms
She only looks like some manga guilds healers

4 Likes

3 Likes

I am looking forward to see one maxed and limit broken. If people maxed and limit broken Klaern, Celidana deserves it as well :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

Celidana’s artwork looks like a Precious Moments figurine of The Pope.

Definitely not a hero I’ll be working on anytime soon unless they buff or alter to boost 5 heroes at say 500 each. You almost have to bring a 2nd overhealer next to her

3 Likes