Carnival Game - guess the loot for server down

Agree. As a long-time F2P who is coming up on having almost all the vanillas, more chances to get non-standard heroes is a pretty dang good gift. My top event priorities are getting Jackal and Falcon, so this compensation won’t benefit me until November, but I’ll be glad of it then, for sure!

2 Likes

Same here… but I’ll save the coins for next event because I can predict Dawa 2x to pop out of the portal if I use it now.

1 Like

Well folks!!

The Drew Carey in me says that these people were the closest:

However, I’m also inclined to say no one guessed 20 challenge coins so NO ONE WINS the super ultra grand prize of hugs and kisses from Me.

I’m sorry guys. We will meet again for the next great server outage. Thanks for playing, and best of luck on those summons!

5 Likes

Curses. My prediction of a singular arrow was wrong.

Can I file for compensation? :thinking:

1 Like

Now that we know the first apology / compensation gift was 20 challenge coins + whatever we all lost during the outtage (as reported by various users who gained a hero from training or ascension mats from chests during the outage and later gifted), let’s continue discussion in these other threads:

(just to save moderator sanity of not having to watch 3 separate threads about the same thing :heart:)

6 Likes