Cards in Summons gate gallery wrong

When I say wrong, I mean they differ from the cards I own.

(If this belongs in B&I forum, pls move.)

At the end of a long thread about Chao, Rook posted a screenshot of Chao fully ascended. I let her know there was/is a discrepancy: card from Summons gate says 305% dmg while my card read 295%.

I thought the changes some of the longer playing members mention from a long past revision might not have been reflected in the pictures posted to that gallery.

First card that I scrolled to when I decided to compare mine to the gallery was Gunnar, and again a minor difference in the damage number.

I am not going to go through all my stuff as two strikes works for me. Can’t do more than point this out, so thete it is.

Do you have Gunnar and/or Chao maxxed out yet? If so, can you post a screenshot showing the discrepancy?

1 Like

Does your Chao have maxed special? Or is it at 6/8?

1 Like

The discrepancy is in the special skill. I never read anything that led me to believe anything other than the power, defense and health numbers changed as a hero levels up.

Am I wrong on this?

My Chao says 295% damage vs the gallery card showing 305%. Gunnar as my card shoes it has a special skill of 60% defense and sharing for 5 turns. The gallery csrd has 63% and 5 turns shared.

If the special skill goes up, cool. Never understood that.

Will someone say that is so? Will change some decisions.

Thanks

Exactly. My Chao is at 5/8 and special hits at 290, so 295 would probably 6/8.

1 Like

Yes, the special can increase too.

2 Likes

Excellent call. Mine is 6/8.

Now I get the idea.

THANKS

2 Likes

Yup, wouldn’t make sense to try and increase special levels if the special was the same at 1/8 As at 8/8

1 Like

I am an egg. I did not see changes, and made bad assumption.

Saved me, Havok. Surely, there was no one else.

This thread has been answered. Do you want to leave it open for discussion, or should I close it? :slight_smile:

If you retitle? I may be the only one who did not see that, but maybe not.

If you can get it spelled out in the compendium…great.

But, you’re right that my problem is solved, so axe it if that is sop.

Thanks

The Compendium is administered by @Coppersky. Changes or additions are made by her.

Thanks for the suggestion!

A post was split to a new topic: Summon gate showing server error