Can't talk about beta stuff on here?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/alpha-beta-spaghetti-a-verse-for-season-two/38471

As part of my bardic duties, here’s a verse for Season Two

2 Likes

I’d like my retroactive reward for completing season 1 :wink:

We did get such a retroactive reward in beta. It was a nice little touch.

This is one of the single best posts that has ever appeared on this forum. Look, as a level 45+ player, I (and everyone else in my position) absolutely need more than a new map and new heros. MASSIVE chunks of the game hold nothing for us anymore. Quests, rare excluded, are completely useless and never done. They offer nothing. Raiding is still fun, but getting stale. I have full food and iron pretty much at all times, with nothing to spend it on. This update, especially considering how long it has taken to get it out, must provide a path to the future of the game for it’s advanced level players, or they will lose a significant portion of them. That’s just the truth.

8 Likes

And I’m not talking about a free epic hero token for finishing Season 1.

3 Likes

Amen (as a level 51 player).

1 Like

Why not add content that unlocks at higher levels? Like additional rare quests that unlock or elemental chests at level 40, then more at level 50, etc. Leveling up is the one thing that, taken in aggregate, is the same for everyone, f2p and p2p. You really cannot buy higher levels, it is only done by grinding over a long period of time. Reward your most dedicated players with higher levels of swag, games have been doing it for decades.

6 Likes

On the Global Chat I read many comments saying that beta testers have advantages: free heroes for example. Or free gems.
Is it true?

it is half true. beta tester get free heros and gems, but only on the beta server so they can test. Beta testers get nothing in the real game.

Jealous people who can’t understand how some players can get heros and level them within a day, like to to spread wild stories. Don’t believe everything you hear. I mean think about it, you really think SG would give anything away for free when they can sell it instead?

4 Likes

I dont believe everything I hear. It’s the reason why I ask the question. :slight_smile:
I was just wondering.
I wanted to hear the real thing.
Thank you for your answer!

1 Like

Everything you get in Beta stays in Beta including any 5* heroes you get via Summons…But it’s different than an alt account; Beta resets every few weeks, which means you never get to keep anything from it…not even during your next visit in Beta.

Beta is not a “second account”, it’s a test account, where everything belongs to SG, and the hard work and volunteered time of the players partners with SG to fine-tune heroes and new game items for the betterment of the entire playerbase.

7 Likes

When do they open beta for new/other players?

I just saw another leaked video of someone doing one of the new 9600 gem 30 hero rolls…

They got NO 5 star heroes and just a couple of weak 4 star heroes with mostly 3 star heroes. They also didn’t get any of the returning HOTM.

Imagine spending $100 (possibly more depending on what you paid for the gems or the currency you’re using) and getting results like that???

I’d probably uninstall the game right then and there.

I had seen the previously leaked video and that person got a few 5 star heroes, one of the returning HOTM and a bunch of 4 star heroes. I was kind of thinking that sure the price for the rolls might go up for a season 2 roll, but you’d get better odds. Clearly after seeing the newer leaked 30 roll video this will not be the case.

Anything and everything in Beta is subject to change…many times.

I think we’re on our third version, just this run?

Anyhoo, I don’t put any faith in anything until it officially released. I have seen things in the past that were cancelled entirely (to the betterment of the playerbase) that had been planned; SG is listening to its Beta testers, never fear. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your input :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid that people do four event 10-pulls now, spending ~$100 worth of gems and have similarly bad results to that. Yeah, it’s pretty crappy luck, but it happens.

And yeah, some of them do uninstall the game!

2 Likes

What chances has somebody with $0 to get something worthwile at the atlantis summons? If the answer is 0, there is something mighty wrong. I can’t imagine a game, which costs $100 (just the game without a belt or other useless special edition stuff). Not even the best games of all time. And here we have a MOBILE game, which is not even that good. How can it be, that people spending this amounts of money? If I would earn $5000 a month…no, not even then. I want a challenge. I don’t want to buy victory.

2 Likes

Actually, your chance at every pull is exactly the same as everyone else. A. 30x pull is exactly that, 30 pulls. The odds of you getting something without spending a cent are the same of someone spending 100, if you saved enough gems and the payer just bought them.

This is how math works.

5 Likes

Playing through the season 2 map earns Atlantis coins towards a summons, so all players, even F2P, will have the chance to do some summons of the new heroes. In beta we are providing feedback about how many free pulls should be available and what the odds are in the Atlantis summons.

1 Like

Has anyone gotten the ascension item chest open yet? What’s it give? One nonfarmable item?

1 Like