C2P - next steps for Castle development on way to TC20

I did the same thing (except that my staying C2P didn’t last)

My recommendations beyond what you are planning:

1. Level your farms up more until you start having food surpluses. For me that was when around 13-15; I kept them up with my stronghold like you are with your mines. If you get extra food, you can bank it in TC13.

2. Upgrade you SH as fast as you can; upgrade your iron storage to the minimum needed to do the next one. (If you drop VIP you will need higher iron storage than that minimum or iron will overflow during long builds)

3. You will want higher forge levels than the minimum soon. You get ascension items by completing event challenges and rare quests. Those will he hard to do with your team for a while, especially tough bosses in stage 10 of events. Blasting them with bombs, axes, arrows (all 5 you can carry of each when you get to the bosses) makes it easier. Dragon attacks too, at a higher level. (I’m guessing your team won’t be ready to do this even with battle items today, but you will get there soon enough as you collect 4* heroes)

4. You will want to use TC13 to get 3*s and occasionally a 4* (3~5% chance) as soon as you can. Then build toward TC20 when you can.

5. I wrote up my more detailed plan on how I was building to get to TC20 in another topic; that might help you. Stronghold building - #11 by BarryWuzHere

2 Likes