BUG: Odile’s dance buff on Xie Zi Jing

Reporting a BUG. Killed Xie Zi Jing while she had Odile’s dance buff. (I am aware she is a fighter and can revive because she revived twice but the 3rd time, I’m sure she was dead. Totally disappeared)

Odile was all alone. She casted her special and suddenly Xie Zi Jing revived out of thin air. I was stunned, thinking i misread something about Odile.

Turns out it’s a BIG. Xie Zi Jing does not have the dance buff but she’s hitting my heroes after every turn for 5 turns (you can see the Black Swan icon on my heroes)

Got a loss in the tourney because of this BUG. Any compensation?

1 Like

Probably a good idea to post it in the Bug section then :rofl:

1 Like

Section changed

Done that. It has been 24 hours without reply which is why I’m reposting it to somewhere more visible.

1 Like

Thanks. If there’s no response from an admin in the next 24hours, i will change it back to General Discussion

1 Like

Not sure who to refer to @Petri @PlayForFun

If you want someone to see this just left it in Bugs & Issues category

so main problem is that carracter do not have dance icon or that he attacks more then its should or?

i think its bit confusing a point of bug and thats why no more comments

I’m giving as much info as possible from the point an abnormality first happened in hope that it could help SG figure out & fixed the bug before someone else face the same bug in War.

1st bug: Xie Zi Jing got resurrected when Odile cast her special. After reading through Odile’s special again confirming there’s no resurrect ability, that’s when i started recording. If nothing abnormal happened, i wouldn’t have recorded the battle. It’s not a revive from fighter class. She revived on me twice & when fighters are reviving, you can see them in transparent mode. Xie Zi Jing was totally poofed that time, only Odile left.

2nd bug: Xie Zi Jing is casting Dance of the Black Swan damage onto my heroes without the dance buff on her.

3rd bug: Xie Zi Jing is casting Dance of the Black Swan damage onto my heroes for more than 4 turns. It lasted for 5 turns till my heroes were all taken out.

1 Like

How many working days do they take to respond? It’s been 3 days

It depends on issue.
First @PlayForFun need to pass it to staff, then after some time they reply back to him, or here(most of the time it’s @petri ), and thenthey fix it instantly, or in the next update.

2 Likes

I can pass it to Staff.

1 Like