Buff Phenexa

Phenexa is great! I really love her. Have her now at +20 (no LB due to lack of aethers). The only negative point is that she is not the strongest healer. With the new heroes, she is being shot down quite fast; often before I can get her charged.

As member of the Bard family, being rather rare, she should be one of the strongest healers in the game. Now, she is completely overpowered by Hathor (more ‘easy’ to obtain).

Buff proposal:

• Increase her stats (will be done with big balance update)
  • Cleanse the allies before any further action (can also be part of passive talent)
  • Give her overheal (boosted health). Maybe split the healing? Like e.g. heal for 30% and then heal for another 12% over 4 turns.

Just my few thoughts after playing with her for some time now.

All that what you said and 300% damage to all would be great after priority dispell

1 Like

I’ve got her lb2 she doesn’t need a buff, she’s incredible

4 Likes

Are you joking, right?

Not everyone can LB2 her, unfortunately. She is high on my priority list, though.

Lb2 is the only buff she needs, she’s one of the best in the game

2 Likes

42% is a very healthy heal considering the other skills she provides. Only a fellow Phenexa owner would ever think this is a good idea.

1 Like

Ok… not a lot of love for this idea.

Just trying to point out that Phenexa is not performing as she should, comparing to the likes of Hathor (which I do not have) and other healers.

Don’t encounter her a lot, especially when comparing with Hathor or Rhys.

She is no top healer, but also no bad one. Not everyone can be the best. And not everyone who isn’t the best can or should be buffed.

2 Likes

I look at it in those other two are faster so they are going to heal a lot more. But they don’t give a big attack and critical chance boost which is an amazing skill. Would you take a higher healing percentage is she lost the attack or CC boost?

1 Like

healing percentage is OK. Just unfortunate it’s not overheal.

for a rare BARD hero, she should (according to my humble opinion) actually be one of the top healers…

Hmm, what’s so special about exactly bards that all of them should be amongst the very best heroes in the game? (besides that you obviously got one of them hehe) I mean, for example the various heroes from Covenant summons are - arguably - even rarer and as new, yet some of them are not good. Not like Phenexa who actually is good, just not great. For example Ebba isn’t good at all.

I usually don’t answer to threads like this. I was just dragged to it because I wanted to see the reasoning why a hero I would have some uses for (and my account is relatively “high-end”) should be buffed when there are many many weaker heroes in the game. Also weaker/rarer newer heroes…

While she’s only a middling healer, she brings incredible offensive utility. I don’t think she needs much of a buff.

For me, “mixed support” is one of my favorite sorts of heroes in E&P. But I often find they require a second utility hero, ideally fast with some healing or def up, that pairs well with them. This isn’t easy to pull off, especially with Legendary heroes.

1 Like

42% is a great heal percentage. Compare that to Grazul’s 22%.

Admittedly, the only sad thing about Phenexa is that her buff reset does nothing for my mono attack team. Other thank BK, my fire fighters hand out debuffs, not buffs. Could pair her with Elena though. But no, Phenexa doesn’t need a buff.

Come to think of it, I have Narcisa and she is not the best dark hero in the game and, to my humble oppinion, she should be.

So, add following skills to her, please: c G Panther special, Charon 3rd charge, Aramis skills and passives and Ludwigs mana boost but to whole team.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Might as well throw in Rigard’s second costume overheal, Bastet’s dodge, Ursena’s holy reflect, and whatever nonsense Treevil does. And for fun, Morris’ disappearing act…just to balance things out.

Nah, Aramis overheals, I had that already covered. But, nice twist on Morris, though. Ofc, at charge speed. Fast is too slow for a bard hero…

@Petri. Phenexa should fast!!