Buff Inari

Bro, Panther, Zeline, Kage, Lianna, Magni, all of these heros are incredibly useful in war and they all have defenses in the mid-700s. Granted, they are all fast and not average, but while that makes a difference it’s absolutely not the difference between extremely useful and completely useless. Maybe you just need to put together better teams.

Bro, if you like it and it’s work for you use it, for me this buuf it’s not useful

All this hero it’s fast (you know how important it’s 1 tile) and they can take everyone out with 1 shot and can help your team to survive and this it’s not based on chance, so again if you like it so much use it but just you can’t to convince me that she is better or closer to those heroes who wrote.

I can’t believe inari got her buff now. Even Margaret got her direct damage buff ages ago. I guess Margaret is after all v fast speed. Can you imagine if inari was v slow? The time she’ll get her buff would correlate with it

Long overdue!

As one of my only 2 Season 2 5* heroes and also the first non season 1 5* I pulled in the game, Inari will always have a special place in my heart. I’ve used her on and off over the years and more recently with the purple tank explosion she’s seen a bit of a resurgence on war attack duty. This buff wasn’t my preferred way to improve her, but at least it’s something.

2 Likes

Generally there is 0 difference in tiles (assuming average is with level 23 mana, or level 17 with mana node).

Also, when was the last time these snipers were able to take out everyone in 1 shot? Most do in the 700 to 900 damage range. When I run Gefjon I can usually take out a target with two of her snipes.

In regards to the health/defense I run heroes such as Proteus and C Mel (now LB’d) in wars all the time (top 50 alliance level) and they survive decently well most times (Proteus less so, but he is just about the flimsiest hero in the game and is begging to get his LB)

Again you have difference because you can find 4 tiles and after this you will have a dragon and so on

When you start the battle you don’t start it with full mana you have to charge this heroes with tiles and this tiles it’s taking from the HP of the opponents and after this you can take everyone with a snipe.

Almost the same and he it’s 4* and again you know what to expect from him.

He have even better stats then Inari and it’s also 4*.

I am new to this Forum, do not know how to post new topic. Can some one answer my question. The Dodge buff for C Kad and Margarete used to stuck, but the dodge buffs from Inari/C Kad/Marg now are overwriting each other. When did the change happens?

It’s down there on the “Other changes”.

• Dodge effects don’t stack anymore, only one dodge effect can be active at a time

I put Inari on my defense team at flank. Quenell - Inari - Freya - Krampus - Kong and went to a standard defense instead of reverse to let my alliance test out a possible war defense. Definitely held cups better than with cJoon!

I woke up at 2795 (8 straight defenses) and that team got me all the way to 2857 before people started winning me back down to mid 2700.

Definitely a small sample size, but also definitely more effective raid defense. Very promising!

3 Likes

glad to know I’m not alone.
compared to Kadilen Costume, Inari’s spell is comparable if not worse in pretty every aspect.

Suggestions:

1. increase the damage from 180 to 250+.
  2. buff the minion. 8% HP is really low. C.Kadilen’s minion almost double that.
  3. speed up her from average to fast and maybe reduce the damage to 150ish.

I personally would prefer 3. Or alternatively, slow Kadilen from fast to avg.

5 Likes