Buff - Anzogh

No bias at all! Ok maybe a little…

He was also my very first 5* hero so some nostalgia attached.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I feel the same with Mitsuko. Was so excited when I pulled her. I still use her all the time as well :grin:

1 Like

Anzogh increase damage rate I think %260 and add +50 sword

It would be nice to give Anzog a direct treatment option. Today there are a lot of taunts, dodges, defense buffs that prevent him from dealing significant AoE damage and, therefore, from healing his team normally.

1 Like

Any news when he gets his buff :grinning:

1 Like

And I wait for him, but SG everytime forgot for him.

Think SG need to read this thread more desperate

1 Like

Please improve Anzogh, he need that urgently improve damage and heal please

3 Likes

I never use him anymore . So that is why I wish he gets something

1 Like

Am I really still the only one ?

2 Likes

Only one looking for a buff? Nope. Just at the rate of 2 per month it feels hopeless.

1 Like

Then we still can knock hard on the door

2 Likes

I am with you, guys. Totally not because I got Anzogh from HA10 some time ago…

1 Like

I’ve Anzogh +20 emblems. He needs a buff !

2 Likes

BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF, BUFF……please.

6 Likes

I’ve got 2 anzogh LB 20 emblems and their use has dropped now that I have some actual reds not form 2019… Only took 3 years lol

1 Like

Even after all this time no buff…not even a hint off it.
So sad…i think they have no time for that because they must release more and more absolutly op Heros every month …
And make them weak again after 2-3weeks…

2 Likes

Hello devs ?? Someone here ???
Anzogh is atill ■■■■+20 and breakt.

Low dmg, low health, bad hero…and avarage mana
There are so many heros fast or super fast with much higher aoe dmg and better secondary effect…

Buff him, and no , no to a ■■■■■■■ costume behind a paywall!!!

Stop releasing x op heros every weak and take care of your older heros and stop that costume nonsense you greedy company!!!

Anzogh is an old character who is very weak lately, many good heroes have been buffed, he has never been buffed

1 Like

Gotta wait for his costume