Brothers (and Sisters) of the Sword are recruiting

Brothers of the Sword are looking for few active brothers and sisters to join us. We use Line app to communicate our war strategy so that is a requirement.

We are a fun, engaging and ACTIVE alliance and we are always looking to progress and grow in the game. We have a bunch of resources in one of our Line chats (that we share with other alliances/players) and a bunch of folks who are eager to help new members acclimate and grow.

We are currently hitting 11-12* titans, but hope to up that part of our game. Solid war plan that is working pretty well. 100% use of war flags when opted in.

Requiriements:

• 2,000 Trophies (but honestly we don’t really care about cups)
  • Line ID as mentioned above
  • No alt/secondary accounts
  • Players who communicate! That’s what being in an alliance is all about!

Check us out in game or ask any questions here in the comments. My Line ID is earlverdant if you prefer to communicate that way.

“Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what’s there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It’s yours!”

A post was merged into an existing topic: Brothers of the Sword - 11 and 12* Titans 25/30