Black Friday Summon?

I just don’t get all the high hopes and positive anticipation and from an annoying few negative anticipation.

Just wait and see what happens, there’s more to life than Black Friday!

Just accept that ~ whatever will be will be and in the meantime ~ it is what it is

2 Likes

more accurately this is Zygna, SG before the buyout was generous and treated players great which is how they got such a great following and money jump that caused Z to look and say let’s take that and milk until even the bones are gone.

4 Likes

Why are costumes excluded? At this point drawing the Seasonal heroes without the costumes is kinda pointless (especially when they can drop from Hero Academy)

2 Likes

Nice! I hope that covers new Ninjas as well. So there, it makes it definitely way better.

@Petri I guess the question is are “past events” the old events, or old events + new events which were already held?

1 Like

Are season 1 heroes excluded? I mean doesn’t say either way lol.

The “Legends Tavern” might not need to be included in the announcement as “ALL past Heroes of the Month” also included in the announcement, and Legends have past HoTMs only.

5 Likes

Top sentence: “ all classic heroes excluded”
So no S1 heroes (like the festival portal)

5 Likes

Yes, it means all Heroes from existing Challenge Events.

17 Likes

Thank you! 20 characters

I was looking at the list and didn’t notice that

No costumes is a huge bummer indeed

And we can use gems only ? Or Epic Hero tokens or other in-game currency too ?

6 Likes

Thanks Petri!

So I guess just lack of costumes is going to be a bit of a let down… But as I said my excitement went from huge to almost none… now back to moderate :wink: Curious to see the details on Wednesday.

4 Likes

Good portal, however, not including the costumes spoils things a lot, bcoz, then a player will have to pull again for those very hero costumes in another moment = creating situation for duplicates, which all players have been asking for solution to…

WHY / WHAT is the logic / value for not including the costumes !

This aspect spoils a superb job done by SG with BF Summon portal !

9 Likes

Please include costumes…

5 Likes

Specifically says all classic heroes excluded from roster. I read that to mean no S1. And there are many S1 that are still very good, but it does not mean I would want to have them in this summons. I would be extremely happy if S1 would just stop being in every single summon portal.

3 Likes

Correct, gems only for this Summon.

16 Likes

Thanks for clarification. Last question for me, there will be any featured hero?

1 Like

Thx for the answer Petri !

3 Likes

Myztero is likely the reason for Tavern inclusion.

1 Like

Lack of costumes is NOT a bit, BUT a HUGE let down,
bcoz,
then I have ZERO need to pull at all…

I would rather wait for the respective portals for aim-to-try for the hero with costume & avoid duplicate drama which acts as a bad mood spoiler …

Maybe SG is aiming for specific non-spenders to come to the party with this BF portal :laughing:
&
Regular spenders will do as & when there is something of value !

4 Likes